You'll Always Have Me

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho' from the movie 'Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So Priyanka and Aakansha have finally started going to college.

What will their college life be like?

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu only got a few days to drop and pick up his wife and sister from college.

His company soon got a new contract, so he was now extremely busy.

He still insisted on dropping the girls in the morning before driving himself to work.

In the afternoon a driver, approved by Abhimanyu of course, would wait outside their college to take the girls home.

Abhimanyu would have preferred to pick the girls up himself but unfortunately, he had work to do in the office.

~~~~~~~

Priyanka continued her routine of calling her husband during lunchtime to remind him to eat while having lunch herself.

Abhimanyu and Priyanka took turns to make dinner at home with Aakansha also helping out occasionally.

Priyanka taught Aakansha how to cook more items because she felt it was necessary ignoring all of Aakansha's protests.

Abhimanyu and Rekha were surprised to hear this, but they were also grateful for Priyanka's stubbornness on the matter.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu started calling his wife to let her know when he was leaving for home and informing her beforehand if he was going to be late.

Priyanka would stay up waiting for her husband whenever he was late.

Abhimanyu secretly loved that his wife would take care of all his needs, but he didn't want to be too much of a bother.

He would tell Priyanka to rest because she had college the next day, but his wife could be really stubborn when she wanted to be.

Priyanka would shut her husband up with a look which amused Aakansha to no end.

Aakansha enjoyed watching her brother, a man who was known to be a ruthless devil in the business world, concede to his wife's wishes.

~~~~~~~

Priyanka wasn't making many friends in her class because most of the girls didn't want to be seen with the married girl.

She was too shy to talk to the boys, so she spent most of her time alone in the library.

This worked out wonderfully for her, academically because her grades improved, but it further strained her relations with the other students.

Priyanka consoled herself by saying that she was in this college only for two years, so it didn't matter if she had no friends.

But watching Aakansha roaming about with many friends made her feel sad.

Even when she lived with her Chacha, Priyanka never had any friends and she had hoped that would change in the new city.

Unfortunately for her that was not the case here again, but Priyanka kept these feelings to herself.