Behen Ki Shaadi

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I'm loving the response this story has been getting recently. Please continue to support me like this with my other projects as well.

I have recently started writing a new cricket related story titled 'Just One Chance' so if you guys like the sport or are fans of MS Dhoni, please do check it out once. I've just uploaded a few chapters about how the background of the story and I will start posting the story chapters soon.

PS: This chapter has lots of songs added in the middle

The above song is 'Tere Sang Yaara' from the movie 'Rustom'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

The next morning Abhimanyu and Priyanka get to work with the adults on decorating the house.

Ishika was strictly instructed not to do anything, but she had already given his little sister instructions on how she wanted the place to the decorated.

After the decoration work is complete, they all go to their respective rooms to get ready, whereas Priyanka decides to join her sister so that she could help her.

Abhimanyu gets ready alone and decides to set up the sound system he had arranged, before joining Rajesh and Samar to help them in welcoming the guests.

Vedant soon came with his family and everyone took their seats, while the groom to be waited for his bride on the small stage that was set up.

Anu did aarti of her son in law, before going to call her daughter downstairs.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu was talking to Vedant, when he felt his wife's presence and looked up.

Priyanka was walking down the stairs behind her sister, who was walking with her mother.

Abhimanyu smiles when their eyes meet and Priyanka waves to him.

Vedant notices the smile and teasingly says, "Jijaji lagta hai aap bhool gaye ho ki aapki shaadi ho chuki hai"

Abhimanyu retorts, "Look behind yourself first then we'll talk"

Vedant turns around to see his beautiful bride to be and is stunned by her beauty.

Abhimanyu whispers in the stunned groom to be's ear, "Saans lena mat bhool jaana"

Vedant can't help but blush at the teasing comment, which earns him a chuckle from Abhimanyu.

Anu brings her daughter to the stage where Vedant offers her his hand and Ishika gladly accepts, blushing wildly.

Meanwhile Abhimanyu goes to help his wife, before handing her a microphone from the sound system he had set up.