New Beginnings

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I really love the response I have been getting for this story recently. A big thank you to all the amazing readers for all the love they have been showering for this story. The previous chapter even got 180+ comments, which has never happened before.

So a quick question before we start the new chapter: Should I add the songs from this chapter to the playlist on Spotify?

The above song is 'Tere Bina' from the movie 'Guru'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

A few more days pass and it was finally the day when the Singh family was going home for a few days.

Priyanka did a final check of their luggage, before Abhimanyu took it to their car.

A driver drove them to the airport, where they went to Abhimanyu's private jet which was taking them home.

Aakansha and Kabir were excited about celebrating their first Holi with little Payal.

The flight was not very long, so everyone was only able to take a small nap.

Upon their arrival, they were welcomed by their father and their youngest sister.

Their family driver starts placing their luggage in the trunk of the car.

Abhimanyu sees Payal running towards him and gets down on his knees to hug his baby sister.

Priyanka watches the brother sister duo for a few minutes, before joining them for a group hug.

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Kabir, Aakansha and Aakash are standing together and talking.

Kabir says, "Looks like those three have a really strong bond"

Aakash replies, "Payal opens up to them more than us, even though we are live with her. Once Abhi told me that she was being bullied in school because the kids there came to know that her parents are no more. Payal was quite hurt by everything those kids had told her, but she never told us about it. Priya and Abhi consoled her and then told her to talk to us and them, if something like that ever happens again. Things have gotten better since then and for some reason, she still prefers to tell them first."

Aakansha says, "Payal loves to talk to them. I've even seen her call them on her own to talk about something or the other. I think once she was even complaining about something Maa said."

Aakash replies, "Oh I remember that one. Rekha wanted her to wear a cute dress for some party, but Payal didn't like it. If I'm not wrong, she talked to Priya and then they both came to some sort of an agreement."

Kabir says, "Priya Bhabhi probably has some superpower to help everyone come to an agreement. I mean she manages it with Abhi and Aku, which I honestly thought was next to impossible."

Aakansha replies, "I'm going to ignore the insult in that comment, but even I have to admit that Bhabhi is much better than Maa in handling our stupid arguments"

Aakash can't help but chuckle at his daughter's comment, knowing that it was completely true.

The three of them notice that the Abhimanyu and Priyanka had finally pulled away from the group hug with Payal, so they decide to get in the car to leave for home.

~~~~~~~

Upon reaching home, they find Rekha standing at the door with an Aarti Thaal to welcome her children.