New Year

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I'm really glad to see many readers voting for the chapters now. I'm still quite new to writing so I truly appreciate the support.

Now as I have mentioned before, I have been trying to write longer chapters. Some of you might start noticing that the chapters are slightly longer than before, so I might increase the vote target to around '60 votes' in the next two to three chapters.

The above song is 'Humdard' from the movie 'Ek Villain'

PS: I have been uploading new songs on the Spotify Playlist that I have made for this book, before I update a new chapter here. Have any of you checked out my playlist?

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

PPS: Also, what you guys think about me holding a question answer session in the coming weeks? It will be like a 'Get to Know the Author' session where you guys can decide what you would like to know about me.

~~~~~~~

Priyanka and Abhimanyu's relationship seems to be moving forward.

What will be the next step in their relationship?

~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since Priyanka had introduced Shivani to her husband. She even introduced her new friend to their parents when Rekha had video called them.

Priyanka and Shivani had decided to go to the New Year party in college after a lot of pleading from Aakansha.

Aakansha had planned to stay out with her friends all night whereas Priyanka and Shivani would come home some time before midnight.

Abhimanyu had insisted on picking up the girls from the party and dropping Shivani home himself.

Shivani was about to argue but Priyanka told her not to waste her breath.

~~~~~~~

Shivani's mother had met Priyanka before and permitted her daughter to go for a party with her new friend.

She trusted Priyanka claiming that she was much more mature than her own daughter, so Shivani was in good hands.

The older lady never said it out loud, but she too believed that married women were more mature and responsible which was the real reason why she trusted Priyanka.

The girls had assured Shivani's mother that Priyanka's husband would pick them both up from the party and drop Shivani safely at her house.

~~~~~~~

A few days had passed and it was finally the day of the New Year party.

Aakansha had gone shopping for the party with her friends, so Priyanka had some free time to spend with her husband and friend.

Since neither Priyanka nor Shivani felt the need to buy new clothes for every single event in college, so they both had gone through each other's closets to pick out some clothes for the party.

The three girls had gone to the party themselves to avoid being spotted with Abhimanyu by their classmates.

They all had heard about how good looking the businessman was from most of the girls in their class.