Understanding Each Other

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

Extremely sorry for the later update but I'm happy to announce that this story has finally crossed 3K+ views so thank you so much for all the love

The above song is 'Banjaara' form the movie 'Ek Villain'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Our dear couple has finally spent some alone time.

How will their bond grow from here?

~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since Abhimanyu had taken a few days off.

He was working normal hours now since there wasn't any major work in the office.

After work, Abhimanyu would spend time with his wife while Kabir kept his sister occupied.

Abhimanyu and Priyanka were getting more comfortable with each other, but they still had a long way to go.

~~~~~~~

One day, Abhimanyu started kissing his wife's forehead after filling her maang with Sindoor.

Priyanka was surprised by the unexpected gesture, but she didn't complain.

(This digital art is made by me)

The husband and wife had become more intimate with each other since they had spent some time alone without any interruptions.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu had wanted to take a trip alone with Priyanka, but he was worried that she might not be comfortable with the idea.

Instead, he decided to plan a trip home before the girls started college.

Neither of the girls knew that their admission had been confirmed because Abhimanyu wanted to surprise them with their acceptance letters.

Giving the ladies such good news in the presence of their parents seemed like a brilliant idea, so he immediately made arrangements.

He left Kabir in charge to handle things like he always did.

Kabir also knew about the girls' admission and had been sworn to secrecy by his best friend.

~~~~~~~

Priyanka and Aakansha were delighted to hear that they would be visiting their parents soon.

They both started packing for the trip almost immediately.