Chapter 15: Stud

Sunshine's POV

I

switch my gaze to Greyson and his twin back and forth. I still can't believe that he did not told me that he has a twin brother.

I tap his shoulder "Put me down."

Greyson reluctantly put me down.

I dust off his suit because my clothes is not that clean. I don't want to ruin his suit. When I am sure that all traces of dust was gone, I step away from Greyson and turn to look at his twin.

I analyze his appearance. He's a replica of Greyson from head to toe but Greyson was obviously taller.

I step toward his twin and offered my hand. I smiled brightly and introduced myself.

"Hi! I am Sunshine! What's your name?"

Greyson's twin smiled and shakes my hand firmly but gently.

"Hello Sunshine. I am James. Nice to finally meet you."

I look back at Greyson and said "My God his voice is much more deeper than yours. No offense Grey Grey."

Greyson's eyes narrowed.

"Hi James! Nice to meet you also. Finally? What do you mean by that?" I ask and look back at Greyson.

Greyson just shrugged his shoulder.
He walk towards his black couch and sat down. I sat down beside Greyson and James sat in front of us.

"Greyson did not mention that he has a twin brother." I started. I can see James smirked at Greyson and the latter just narrow his eyes at James.

"I am so sorry precious. I am not used in talking about my family." He explained.

I nodded in understanding. "It's okay Grey Grey I understand. Even I don't talk about my family."

"Is Greyson older than you?" I ask curiously.

I don't know what Greyson's expression was but it made
James laughed out loud. He even held his stomach from so much laughing.

When James calmed down he said "Oh gosh Sunshine. I swear you'll fit right in our family."

I smile at him. I hope so.

I look up at Greyson and he is glaring at James.

"You're enjoying this so much." Greyson said to James sarcastically.

James grin and what he said next shocks me. "Of course son."

My eyes widen in surprise and in embarassment.

"Your Grey Greys father?!" I throw an accusing finger to James.

James chuckle and nodded.

"You look young! Heck I even thought Greyson's older than you! Did you have him when your what 16 or 17?!"