Chapter 33: Junk

Sunshine's POV

We already attended church this morning. Unfortunately we delay opening our presents because the staffs needs to shovel out all the snow that Gabby drop inside the whole house. I thought Ella and James will get angry but they just shove Gabriel face first into the snow.

"I swear to God Gabriel you will not stop until you destroy our whole house you fucking idiot!" James exclaimed while he shove Gabriel back to the pile of snow for the third time.

"Our house needs renovations anyway!" Gabriel whined.

Greyson just silently stare at his brother. "Are you really sure that he is really your son? the nurses did not exchange him for another kid? "

"I actually ask that same question everyday Grey. I admit he looks like me but I am so fucking sure I don't act like him." James grumbled.

"Gideon, you are just like Gab. Don't deny it.'" Ella said.

James look at his wife incredulously. "I can't even remember an incident that I acted like him. Like never love. " 

Anyway, so here we are waiting on the living room for Grey's parents to get ready.

All the staffs are busy setting up all the tables and chairs that are needed to accomodate everyone.

I discover that Christmas is really a big deal for Greyson's family.

They celebrate it with all their staff's family.

"Big Sis let's sing while we wait for our parentals!" Gabriel suggested.

I agreed excitedly.

"We wish you a merry christmas! HEY! dashing through the snow with a one horse open sleigh!" Gabriel starts.

I furrow my eyebrows.

Am I remembering the wrong lyrics?

"They are singing their own remix version precious." Greyson clarified.

Oh. That's why.

Jamison joined Gabriel singing their remix version.

"Rudolph the red nose raindeer! Have a very shiny nose! Ssiiiiilleent niiiight! Hoooly niiiight." It was impressive that they even harmonize.

"When will you stop mixing all the Christmas songs?" Ameera cuts them off.

Gabriel scowl. "We are reaching the good part!"

"There's a good part?!" Greyson sassed.

"Greyson Blake. Are you teasing your little brothers?"

We all look to where the voice was coming from and to my delight I squealed.