Chapter 40:Pollination

Sunshine's POV

Bonding with auntie Cara was a blast.
She came as soon as Grey Grey went to the office.

James was obviously distraught when Antie Cara forced him to go out of the house. I don't know if Auntie Cara notice but James eyes was very scary.

His eyes promised retribution.
If that day comes, I hope I am in another place.

Auntie Cara insisted that we got mani and pedi. That was the first time I got pampered.

I thought cutting your nails was enough. I was wrong.

Auntie Cara insist that I do some foot spa. That's the strangest thing that I did.
I pity the attendant who did mine. My callous was so thick that she was forced to use 2 of that small paddle thingy on each foot.

After that so called foot spa, my feet became so soft. It was a miracle.

I vow that I will now start wearing my slippers inside the house so that my feet will not get callous and Miss foot spa will not plot murder once she scrub my foot again next month.

We also did some treatments on our hair.

"You know Ella you're so lucky." Auntie Cara started.

"Why?"

"Your boys are all behave. Unlike mine. I swear to God everyday I am contemplating murder."

Ella and I laugh.

"You know that Brandon's cast was removed 3 days ago. I thought he learned his lesson but you know what? He was now back climbing trees around the property with Bryson and Blake. I think I should call animal control. I am just waiting for my boys to say "ooh ooh ahh ahh" instead of words."

Ella shooks her head. "Don't forget that I have Gabriel and Jamison. You're lucky your son only climb things. Mine wants to blow up everything. Jamison was so naughty, I can't even count how many times James got called in the office. They all thought that Gabriel was the mastermind? No. It was Jamison."

"But you still got 3 kids that are angel." Auntie Cara pointed out.

"Out of my kids, Grey was the most subdued but his anti-social ways are worrying. Did you know that he doesn't talk outside of family. I was surprise he finished his degree, Masters and PhD without even talking. My Parker was just like me but he's michievous you know. He loves to play and very childish in a cute way and lastly Ameera was like Gideon. People may call her the B word but deep inside she's very behave and nice."

Ella talks so lovingly when it comes to her family. It was so obvious she was so proud of her children.

"What about James? After 33 years of relationship with him what changed?" Auntie Cara ask.