Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers

Sunshine's POV

Today's the dinner with Greyson's family

Am I scared?

Nope.

Am I worried that they'll not like me?

Nu uh. If Greyson and James are nice I am sure the rest of his family is nice also.

I wore one of the dress that Greyson gave me yesterday and partnered it with the cute kitten flats.
The shoes was so comfy.

I was waiting at the entrance of the shelter for Greyson. He made me promise that I should wait for him at the shelter.

I eagerly wait for him. He said 4pm and one of the volunteer told me it was 3:50pm already.

To pass the time I clean the tables on the cafeteria of the shelter.

I was busy that's why I did not know that Greyson already arrived. He saw me wiping one of the table.

"Sunshine."

I look up and smiled brightly when I saw Greyson wearing his black hoodie and pants. I miss that hoodie.

I raise my finger to tell him 1 minute and return all the cleaning materials I used then I wash my hands properly.

I have no time to dry them so I run towards Greyson with my hands wet and raised to prevent the water to drip to my dress.

"I want to hug you but my hands are wet." I told Greyson.

Greyson just 'tsk'.

He hold my arm gently and said "Let's go precious. There's some tissue papers inside the car.

I follow him outside the shelter. I saw a copper colored car parked right outside the entrance.

 I saw a copper colored car parked right outside the entrance

I know it was illegal to park here.
Poor person whoever they are.

I was stupefied when Greyson went straight to the said car.

He opened the passenger side and I hurriedly went in. I don't want Mister police to give Greyson a ticket.

As Greyson entered the car I told him to hurry up.