Chapter 35: Mr. Mute

Sunshine's POV

"I'm gonna swim with the sharks!!"
I repeatedly said in a sing song voice.

"Oh my gosh Grey Grey! Can they take a picture of us underwater beside the shark?" I ask Greyson excitedly.

I am not sure, but I think I saw Grey Grey grimace. It must be the light.

"Anything you want precious." He replied.

"Yes!" I clap excitedly.

Grey Grey's phone rang. I was looking for his phone but he press something on the touch screen on the dashboard.

"Sir, everything is ready. Have a good day sir. " then the call ends without even any peep from Greyson.

"That means our swim with the sharks are all set?" I guessed hopefully.

Greyson mutely nodded.

"Yey!" I celebrates.

We make a U-turn and entered a gated area.

Greyson stops in front a dome.

He went out then opened my door to help me unbuckle and went out of the car.

Hand in hand we entered the building. Four person welcomed us.

"Goodmorning Mr. And  Mrs. Rosen-Hower." They greet.

"Goodmorning too!" I answered pleasantly while Grey just stare at them.

Mr. Mute is back!

"You can change to your swimwear in this room.

He points us to a big room.

A full body black suit was prepared for the both of us. I was happy that my period finally ends. So I can happily swims with little mermaid's friends.

I look at the wet suit strangely. How will I wear this? It look so tight.

"Isn't this a little bit smaller Grey Grey?" I ask.

Greyson shooks his head.

"It stretch when worn precious." He explained.

I don't know what I did in my past life but I think I save a whole nation.

Greyson remove his clothing piece by piece in front of me.

I don't even have the energy to cover my eyes because I was too shock.

Greyson's body was WOW.

His thighs. *gulp*

His all.

He was down to his black boxers now.

Greyson was nonchalantly folding his clothes properly. He's not even bothered that I am harrassing him with my eyes.