Chapter 43: Camping

Sunshine's POV

After our stint at the jail, I expect Grey Grey to scold me within the inch of my life

He will surely kick me out of their house and return me back to the shelter. I am already conditioning myself to not cry and I already decided to leave everything he gave to me behind.

I kept all my things pre-Grey Grey. It doesn't bother me leaving all those things that he gave me, the most Important thing was the memories we made in just the short time that we are together. I'll  cherish those memories forever.

Instead of kicking me out like I expected, Grey Grey dedicates the next few days  to pamper me.

He personally massage my whole body. I thought it will relax me but it did the opposite. It wounds me up. I don't know why but I felt frustrated.

Flashback

After the massage I change my clothes,I went out of our bathroom and I look at Greyson.

" What do you think
precious? Did you become relax?"

I shook my head.
Greyson's expression fell.

Grey Grey started to
rant.
" I am sorry precious! I knew I should have retrain myself before I massaged you. I promise precious, next time it will be much more relaxing."

I raise my hand in panic and wave it to Grey Grey's face.
" No! you misunderstood! I Love it! I really do! I Just don't know why I felt frustrated Grey Grey. I think you miss a part of my body but I don't know what." I explained.

Grey Grey was smirking once I was done explaining.

He bends down to my level and cups my face gently.

"I'll massage that place thoroughly everyday once we are married precious."

I look at Greyson suspiciously. "Promise? "

He nodded and kiss my lips. "I promise precious."

I nodded excitedly. "Yey!"

Greyson shooks his head and laugh."You're so innocent precious."

End of flashback

After the massage, Grey Grey cooked for me. I am really not that surprise that he can cook. He mentioned that James made sure that all of them  knows how to cook.

James and Ella really raise all their children properly.
Grey Grey and his siblings are all respectful to everyone.

Now, I am inside the library. I don't even know why I am here.

Books, any paraphernalia with letters and I have a mutual  understanding that we don't want to see each other.

I roam around the multiple book cases around me. Grey Grey's family really loves to read.