Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power

Sunshine's POV

Two days before christmas.
The whole house was buzzing with excitement.

Unfortunately, Greyson needs to go to the office so I am alone in our room.

What should I give to Grey Grey's family?

They gave me so much without even asking for anything in return.
Yes. Ella gave me the condition to live with them in exchange of the renovations.

I can't really complain because I am treated like I am part of their family and they live fabulous than  kings and queens.

An idea hit me after staring at Greyson's wall.

I jump from the bed and when I am sure that I'll not face plant on the floor I pose like a gymnast and smile.

Oops..wedgie alert!

I remove my wedgie and prayed that my pad was still in place then pose again like a gymnast.

I bow as If I have an audience, as I went out of the room I waved and shouts thank you then went out.

Wow. That was exhausting.

I skip down to the kitchen then knocks on the door. I can here Mr. G's voice instructing everyone.

"No. 2 roasted chicken is not enough! Make it 4! You want to starve Mr. Rosen-Hower's children?"

"No Brenda. Three pecan pie is not enough. Mrs. Rosen-Hower alone eats a whole pie and forgodsakes where's the banana cream pie that Master Jamison requested?"

I knocked on the kitchen's door and thankfully Mr. G saw me.

"Mrs. Rosen-Hower! Welcome to my hell kitchen!" Mr. G exclaimed.

I smiled at him brightly and skips inside the kitchen. I waved, greets and hug some of the staff on the way to Mr. G.

"Mr. G."

"UH. UH. Missus. No mister G. Just call me Grampa G. You're family afterall."

"Owkie. Grampa G."

"Much better!"

"Then call me Sunshine then not Mrs. Austin Power."

Grampa G stares at me for a while and chuckle.

"Your too damn alike! You sure that you're not related to Ella?" He ask.

I shook my head and laugh. "I'm sure I don't Grampa but many people ask me that same question."

"So what made you visit my teritory Sunshine?"

"Christmas is in two days and I don't have any gift for Grey Grey's family so I was wondering if you can let me help cook for the christmas eve dinner then bake some cookies?"