Chapter 26: English 101

Greyson's POV

I grab Precious hand and we went back to my room.

I can feel precious curiousity about what mommy had said.
There's no fucking way I'm gonna explain to Sunshine what mommy meant.

"Grey Grey why can't you answer my question?" Sunshine ask.

I slump on my bed and sigh.

Sunshine squats in front of me and she tried to look into my eyes.

Her expression were of confusion and curiosity.

"Precious I can't answer that question. Ever. Can you please just drop it?" I begged.

Sunshine furrow her eyebrows. "I understand Grey Grey that even you don't know how Ella can do it. I am just reall curious? Ella's so impressive!"

I don't think I want the direction of this conversation.

"I'll ask Ella at dinner. I was really curious Grey Grey." Precious said determinedly.

Oh fuck no.

"And can't you see? It's a good party trick. I need her to teach me how to do that."

No fucking way!

Party trick my ass!

"Precious don't you think it's much more a good idea if we eat our dinner here at our room?"

"Huh?"

"I mean you'll only eat biscuit right? So I don't think multiple food in front of you will make your nausea better."

Please say yes. Please say yes! I chanted in my mind.

Sunshine nodded eagerly. "You're right Grey Grey. It would be rude to your parents and siblings to puke in front of them while they are eating. We'll just stay here."

Jesus thank you!

"Before I forgot Precious. Come with me for a minute."

We went to our bathroom. I opened my cabinet to show all feminine products we bought.

"For now, we will share this closet but I promise your own closet will be installed tomorrow.

Sunshine steps towards the closet and inspects everything that we bought.

She turns around and looked at me wide eyed.

"Grey Grey this is the expensive kind of pad!"

"Is it? I don't know Precious. Daddy just recommended it. He said it's highly rated."

"The pads that I used doesn't even have a name! But thank you so much for this."

"Anytime precious."