Chapter 34: Pesky Flies

Greyson's POV

It was 3 days after our disastrous Christmas

I am happy to announced that my daddy did not kill me. I surely thought he will, but he stops when he heard Gabriel begging Uncle Blake to bring him to Russia or Japan.

I don't know what was wrong with those two countries but daddy runs so fast that I can hear him scolding Gabriel within the inch of his life.

"Gabriel! Whatbthe fuck did I say about that atomic bomb project of yours?!'' Daddy shouts.

Atomic bomb?

Anyway.

I wake up extra early today.

Today is Sunshine and I's first date.

I don't know but I have a gut feeling that I'll get in trouble today.

I took a bath and wear my usual black shirt, pants and sneakers.

Albert already informed me that the bouquet that I ordered already arrived.

I got the Sunflower bouquet first from Albert before going back to my room to wake up Sunshine.
I made sure that the Sunflower was six pieces because six was Sunshine's favorite number. I don't know why.

 I don't know why

I went to her side and kneel. I place the bouquet behind me so she can not immediately see it once she wakes up.

I lower down the blanket to reveal Sunshine's face. I always worried that she'll suffocate because she literally sleeps covered from head to toe under the blanket without any space for air.

I ask her why she sleeps like that and she said the sleep monster will get her if any part of her body was expose while sleeping.

Apparently she's safe if her whole body was inside the cocoon of her blanket.

Sunshine's sleeping face was so cute. Her hair was surprisingly still arrange, her mouth was slightly open and a drool was tempting to flow down her chin.