Chapter 17: Male pregnancy

Greyson's POV

I went home with an obvious pep to my step. I am over the moon that Sunshine agreed to come tomorrow for dinner.
Albert certainly noticed that I am in a good mood because I greet him back.

I never greet him back. I usually nod at him whenever her welcomes me home.

Since Mommy and daddy was nowhere to be found and frankly I don't even wanna know what they are doing. I went straight to my room and freshen up.

After all my nightly routine I lie on my bed manifesting what should happen tomorrow but I know, no matter how many visualization I do it will never take effect.

We are talking about my family. I will not be surprise if Gabriel detonated some sort of bombs to welcome Sunshine.

I sigh.

I need to tell them about Sunshine, specially mommy. I know that she'll love Sunshine but there's still a little doubt in my mind.

I have no problem with daddy because since from the very beginning he is 100% supportive.

My sibling has no choice but to love Sunshine.

It's literally their life on the line if they show any untowards feelings to my precious.

No big deal.

I can just ask mommy to get pregnant again if one of my sibling perish because of this ordeal.

My musing was cut off when my line on my bedside table rang.

"Goodevening Master Greyson. Dinner is serve."

I murmur a thank you and walk out of my room.

I arrive at the dining room and as usual my parents are seated on their usual place.

I kiss and hugged them before sitting on my assigned seat.

My siblings trinkle one by one in the the dining area.

It was my time to say Grace so I did.

In the middle of the dinner I put down my cutlery. Immediately everyone looked at me, including the staff.

"I have an announcement." I starts.

"You're pregnant?!!" Jamison butt in.

I glare at him.

Gabriel's looking at Jamison then at my fucking stomach.

In 2 seconds he'll say something stupid.

"Oh my God! Is that why you're eating more than the usual?! Don't deny it! Your lunch bag was way more heavier than ours!"

I stare at Parker who's having a hard time stopping his laugh.

"Parker." I barked.

Parker straighten his posture and stare at the two idiots beside him.