Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie

Ella's POV (Surprise!)

Turn to the left

Turn to the right.

I again turn to the right.

Wait.

I am already lying on my right.

My bad. I meant turn to the left.

And Sigh.

"If you turn one more time Ella I'm gonna strangle you." Cara complained beside me.

"I'm sorry! I just can't sleep. I don't know what to do!" I replied apologetically.

"I want Gideon. I miss him." I remind myself that I am too old to whine.

Cara sat up and sigh. She looks at me and said "Tell me. How many times did you sleep without James."

I purse my lips. "None. Even if I am staying at my cabin because I am angry at him, he's building a tent outside and sleep there. He's always near me."

"You two are really pathetically in love with each other." Cara said.

"You don't understand Cara. He's not just the love of my life. Gideon's my life. He's my lifeline." I explained.

"Ella it's 3 in the morning. Do you honestly wants to go home at this time?" Cara ask.

I nodded.

I stand up and admire my outfit.

I am wearing my cute unicorn Pyjamas that Gideon bought me last week.

He promised that he'll buy me all the available colors of this pyjamas and in excitement I told him that I will buy him a unicorn purple onesie.

I am not certain but I saw Gideon wince when I mentioned about the purple unicorn onsesie but I think it's just my imagination.

I carefully went out of the room because it's dark. I wave at Cara. I don't think she saw me waving but who cares. It's the action that counts.

I'll not disturb my brother. Blakey's sleeping in Cath's room because she got a nightmare a few hours ago.

I tiptoe down the stairs. I am tempted to just slide on the banister but I stop and remind myself again that I am not in my 20's anymore. If I fall in this stairs, I'll need a hip replacement.

The MIB in front of the door got spook when I open the front door.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly.

"What can we get you madam? Do you want some food? Water?"

"I want Gideon."

The MIB suddenly shuts his mouth and nodded.

"Just a second madam."

He touch his earphone and said "The Queen needs her carriage now. I repeat, the Queen needs her carriage."

After all these years, our MIB's still sharing earphones. Gideon really needs to add their funds so they can buy a full set. This is ridiculous.

"Don't tell Gideon that I'm going home okay?"

The MIB nodded.

A car stops in front of us and another open the car for me.

"Thank you!"

As we cruise along the highway, I think about what should I do so that Grey will propose to Sunny by this week.

Then I realize, I am not that kind of parent. Even if it's hard, I'll be patient. I already intervene before so I think that's enough.

"We're here Madam."