Chapter 45: Chokehold

A/N You know that I always read comments right? I can see that there are some readers that are confuse why my male characters are not those typical manly type that you can see in other stories and they are more childish than your normal male characters.

I want them that way. I explain it before men doesn't always needs  to be strong to be "manly". They can be emotional and childlike esp in front of their love ones.

I work with people in all walks of life and for 9 years in my job believe me there are handful of men acts manly or the stereotypical male you read in wattpad. Women in reality are more resiliant and strong.

This is already chapter 45 and you're not still not use that they call their parent mommy and daddy. Seriously you need holywater🤣
Now back to the story.

Sunshine's POV

I sigh in happiness.

Fresh air.

The sky was full of stars tonight.

It was refreshingly cool.

My moment was interrupted when another funny argument erupted at the bonfire site.

"This is all your fault Jamison. If you did not blab your mouth we will not be place in this situation!"
James shout grudgingly while poking the fire.

Jamison gasp. "If you did not lie to her in the first place my dear father we will not be in this situation and I will not blab anything!"

"Where did you even get that trait?!" James exclaimed.

Jamison puffs his chest and proudly said "Uncle Blake of course!"

James shooks his head. "I really do wonder if you and Gabriel got switch by God."

"Uh.uh. imagine Brandon and Bryson as your son. Imagine what would happen to your life." Gabriel rebut.

James really did took a minute to think about it and he shooks his head again. "Damn it. I'm still in a miserable position."

"Exsqueeze me! You should thank God that he gave us to you! Your life's not boring. Just by looking at the five us you are already entertained!" Gabriel exclaimed.

Honest to God, James look at all his children one by one including me. He looks at Gabriel's face last and laughs out loud which startle all of us.

James shook his head and then nodded. "You're right. Just by looking at all of you entertains me. Who would have thought that I will have
Six wonderful but crooked children."

"Hey that's mean! We are a model children!" Greyson and his siblings protested.

I smile at their cuteness.