Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower

Sunshine's POV

Greyson was slack jawed when Ella reminded him about his bumbum examination

Heck I was confused.

I unconsciously touch my butt and I try to recall if I thoroughly washed it in the shower. I don't want to present my ass to Ella and it's not clean.

Wait.

That doesn't sound right.

Anyway back to Grey Grey.

Greyson was more than a foot taller than his mom but Ella effortlessly push him inside the bathroom.

Greyson tried to protest but Ella's really persistent.

"Mommy it's not necessary!" Greyson exclaimed while he was being pushed by his mother.

"For the love of cheesecake just freaking go inside the bathroom Greyson Blake! It will just be a minute! I just want to be sure!" Ella grumbled while push Greyson towards the bathroom.

Ella successfully pushed Greyson inside the bathroom, before she entered she said "Just a minute Sunshine okay? It's not like Grey's bumbum is big."

"Mommy!what the hell are you saying!?it's not true! Precious don't believe her!"

Ella winked at me before closing and locking the door.

While I was staring at the door, Greyson's door opened and James entered.

He saw me sitting at Greyson's bed. He sat beside me.

"My wife's still not done harrassing our eldest?"

I nodded. "I don't even know how many minutes had passed."

James shakes his head."If Ella was decided on something she will really do it. My poor children."

James chuckled.

The door to the bathroom opened and Ella went out first skipping, followed by Greyson's who's scowling.

Am I next?

I was ready to stand up but stop when Ella talk.
"All clear Sunshine! Oh hi Gideon! Parker's next! Goodnight!" Ella said enthusiastically.

Ella grab James hand excitedly and drag her husband to Parker's room I presume.

Once the door was close I look at Greyson who's still scowling at the door.

"Are you okay?" I ask at Greyson worriedly.

"Sunshine my mom literally just check my asshole enthusiastically might I add not even a minute ago. Of course I am not okay."

I whisper a sorry and invited him to lie on his bed.

Greyson lie on his bed still pissed.

"I mean you can deflect her. You are much more bigger than her."