Chapter 49 Are You ready?

Sunshine's POV

Uncle Blake place me safely inside their black car.

Why does Greyson's family loves black cars?

I was surprise when Bryson sat on the driver's seat while Brandon sat on the passenger seat while Uncle Blake sit  beside me at the back.

"You don't have Mr. Hulks to drive you around?" I ask.

"Nope. We can drive by ourselves thank you very much." Bryson replied.

"I am not that wanted like James you know. If I don't love James, I'd already set the police on his ass." Uncle Blake added.

"Pfft. As if papa. They are all under Uncle James payroll." Brandon said.

"True. You see what I'm dealing with Sunshine?" Uncle Blake said.

Again. In a true Sunshine fashion. I just nodded even if I did not understand anything.

"Aww you're so sweet!" Uncle Blake exclaimed then he hugged me tightly.

"Where to Pa?" Bryson ask.

Uncle Blake glare at the back of the head of Bryson.

"You meant to tell me you've been driving all this time with no destination in mind?!" Uncle Blake said.

"Yeps." Bryson replied cheekily.

"You're just like your mother."

"I'll tell mama." Bryson countered.

"I am just joking Bryson!" Uncle Blake immediately replied.

"Anyway let's go to the shop that Cassandra went whenever she buys clothes."

"That's a lot. Balmain, Gucci, Versace, Chanel, LV, Moschino-"

Uncle Blake cuts off Brandon."Whatever is the nearest then we'll go from there."

We arrive at a mall and a suited man opened our door.

"This called Valet, Sunshine."

"Wow same name as me." I said.

"No. No. Only Valet sweetheart."

"Oh. Sorry." I replied sheepishly.

Uncle Blake went out of  first then he assist me to go out.

I notice that all of the male in Grey Grey's family are like that. They literally follow the saying "ladies first".

I am flanked with Brandon and uncle Blake on both side while Bryson was following us.

This 3 dudes are turning heads literally. One poor woman even hit a pillar because she's not paying attention.

I even run to help her get up and she embarrassingly accepted my help.