Chapter 46: Procreation

Greyson's POV

"Let's make a baby."

I can hear someone's suddenly gasping for air.
I don't even care who may it be.
May whoever that was, Rest In Peace.

I have more Important thing to address than saving a family member.

I need to focus. Procreating with Sunshine is more important their lives.

I scrutinize the face of Sunshine and knowing her, I know she blurt that out to distract me.

Now she got my attention. I mean she always have my attention even if I am away from her.

I mean it doesn't hurt to make fun of her sometimes.
Her reactions are entertaining.

I feel myself smirks and I lustfully stare at Sunshine.

Her expression suddenly transform from being sheepish to became flustered all of a sudden.

I lean towards her so our face are much more closer.

"If you want to make a baby so bad precious. You should have said so. You know I'll give everything you want and that includes little version of us." I murmur.

I grab her hand and Sunshine's eyes widen.

"Let's go then. I don't want to disappoint you, after all I am made to please you precious."

I stood up and a little bit forcefully pull Sunshine. I prayed I did not bruise her.

"What the hell!? We are literally all dying here and you are just gonna ignore us to procreate?!"

I glance at Jamison who was rubbing his chest and in my peripheral vision I can see Parker performing Heimlich maneuver to a literally choking Gabriel.

My father was still sitting in his seat but he is shakily chugging a lot of water while Ameera was rubbing our father's back in worry.

I shrug my shoulders and said "Yes. Tell the MIB to help you bury Gabriel somewhere in the estate or you can just burn him. If that's all, I have an important business to attend."

I turn back to a now pale looking Sunshine.

I decided to carry her because it will be much faster.

I carried Sunshine towards the house when I suddenly felt her wiggle.

"Wait Grey!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I replied.

"Stop walking!"

I stop and look down to my world.

"What? You want to make a baby here?" I ask then I made a show of looking around us.