Chapter 20: Are you rich?

Sunshine's POV

Grey Grey's family was very interesting. Does all family do this? There's no dull moment. They are all very open. It looks like I am not paying attention but I do.

I am covered with confetti, glitters and unknown white powder from head to toe. Initially I thought Greyson's parents will scold Gabriel but James just sigh and shakes his head while he let Ella  continuously pour the confetti's to his head.

"Gabriel." James called.

Gabriel took the brunt of the explosion. His face was fully covered by the white stuff. You can only see his eyes.

"Yes pops?" As he speak white powder comes out of his mouth. It was so funny.

"What's this white substance?" James ask.

"Coccaine." Jamison butts in.

"Huh? Coconut?" Ella ask. She's still continuously pouring this time the white powder on James head while looking at James for explanation.

"Not Coconut Love. It's better that you don't know." James patiently explained.

To my surprise and to James horror Ella swipe her finger on the table then she proceed to lick her finger containing the powder.

"Love!" James shouts and cup Ella's face. He's convincing her to spit it out.

"If this powder made your mommy ill Gabriel you better believe me I'll whoop your ass into the next galaxy." James voice was so scary I even got goosebumps on my whole body.

Where's the funny and sweet James a few minutes ago? Where did he go?

"I swear Daddy it was just baby powder!" Gabriel exclaim.

He runs to Ella who's currently pouting at James. Gabriel grab Ella from James and hug her tightly.

"Mommy! I am so sorry! I swear I did not mean any harm." Gabriel wailed.

Ella pats Gabriel's back comfortingly and murmur something that we can not hear.

James arms was across his chest glaring at Gabriel.

Ella let go of Gabriel and look at James.

"I am sorry that I made you worry Gideon. I mean I lick that bath dynamite-

"Bombs" James butt in.

Ella narrows her eyes playfully "fine bath bombs and nothing happened. I know that Gabriel learned his lesson. Right honey?"

Gabriel nodded. "Next time I'll just use powdered milk instead of baby powder."

James arched his eyebrow.

James was staring at Gabriel which makes Gabriel squirm.

"Sorry daddy. I'll be careful and be considerate next time."

James after a beat nodded and hug Gabriel.

"I know you love to experiment son and you know I support you wholeheartedly even if I repair the whole estate but please take in mind that your mom has the tendency to taste everything. So warn me in advance next time so that I can watch out for your mommy. Do you understand?"

Gabriel nodded.

James kiss Gabriel's cheek and forehead.

"GROUP HUG!" Ella shouted.

Ameera, Jamison and Parker run towards Ella and joined their group hug. Greyson gently drag me to the pile, I tried to protest but it falls on deaf ears. Ella opened her arms wide enough so Grey and I can fit in to their group hug.