1. Shaun

Shaun smirked, as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket and stuck it in his mouth, lighting it up with his golden lighter. He pulled in a puff of smoke, took it out and blew a dark cloud. He laughed.

"Man, that kick flip was sick!" His friend said.
"Yeah yeah, it's whatever. Now, who are we targeting tonight?" Another replied, enthusiastically shaking his hands up and down.
"Hmmm..." Shaun paused, and looked around. He pointed at someone over at the ice cream shop across the street.
"Bro, are you serious? She's the showcase Angel of our school!" One said. He laughed.
"That's the point." He responded. One of them grinned.
"No, we can't attack them!" Another replied.
"Oh, we're not gonna hurt them, you know?" He gave a devious smile, as they got on their skateboard and road across the street.
"You know I have a crush on her! Don't do this!" He said. Shaun responded with a devilish cackle.
"You really are a brat. It's sad, really." He replied jumping off of his skateboard. He approached the girl, grabbing her by the shoulders. "Hey... you wanna have some fun?"
"SHAUN I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!" He yelled, punching him in the face. He fell to the floor. Blood leaked from his nose down his face.
"OLIVER YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!" He screamed, swiftly jumping up. He smacked him, and got into a scuffle. They scratched, kicked, grabbed and slapped. His friend Henry stared from the side. Finally, Shaun hit him to the ground. "You're a freak of nature! Once you try to hurt me, you're out of the group!" He started to laugh. "You're never going to survive high school."
"HANDS IN THE AIR!!!" Someone yelled. Shaun slowly turned around, putting his hands up. He didn't really care. He would always get out of it. "You're coming with me, unwind." The cop said.

It hit him in the heart. His eyes opened wider. What? Unwind? No, he wasn't an unwind. He must've been talking to someone else.

He imagined this scenario. But he never thought it would be like this. He was pretty sure that if his parents did try to unwind him, he'd be able to get out of it. But every plan he came up with didn't account for being out in the open. But he guessed it would be easier.

"Hey, Oliver and Henry! Help me take down this cop!" He said, putting his hands into fists. No one replied. He turned around, face to face with an empty street. They... left him there?
"SHAUN HARVEY!!! PUT YOU'RE HANDS IN THE AIR OR I WILL BE FORCED TO SHOOT!!!" The cop yelled, pointing a gun at him.

It must have been one for tranquilizers, because if he was shot, then he'd probably die. And that wasn't the point of unwinding. He put his hands back up, as he stood defeated. The cop started to move towards him.

That was what he was waiting. He raced over, jumping onto his skateboard. He road into the skate park, spinning and flipping. Trying to gain as much momentum as fast as he could.

He looked behind him after about fifteen minutes. He'd lost him. But now, he didn't know what to do. He didn't have anywhere to go. He couldn't go home because they'd just send him off. He couldn't go to his friends houses because they betrayed him. What... what could he do?

He paused, looking over at the bus stop. He had to leave town. Sure, it was the weak way out, but hey! It was safer.

He got on the bus, paying the guy three dollars. What the driver didn't notice was that he stole the golden watch watch off of his hand, and stuck it into his shoe. It was a good place to hide things, especially since no one would check.

He stared out the window, watching the bus take him straight out of town in the middle of night. This was it. Good bye horrible life, welcome... two years of boring years waiting to return. It sounded worse in comparison. But hey, what was worse then being unwound? Absolutely nothing.