5. Kiara

Kiara skipped through the streets, as rain fell from the sky. Her clothes completely soaked. But hey, who care about that? It was beautiful rain!

She stopped, and looked at something that caught her eye. It was a shop that seller tv's. Playing something from the news.

"Weeping Angel Escapes Being Unwound!" It read. A picture of girl with long beautiful blonde hair showed up on screen. She pulled up her own hair, and stared at it. Long, beautiful blonde hair. She laughed.

"I guess I'm on the news." She said to herself. She walked over to the small pizza restaurant next door.
"Hey Kiara, how are you?" The kind shop owner asked. She shrugged.
"I don't know. I recently found out something." She said. The guy stared at her, a confused look on his face.
"What do you mean?" He asked. She pulled a piece of paper from her pocket, and put it on the table. "An... unwind order?"
"Yeah, it's strange, why would I be unwound?" She replied. She looked back up at the guy, who was now looking at her with a surprised and worried expression.
"What? What is it?" She asked. He stared at her.
"Stay safe." He said. She laughed.
"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." She replied, picking up the paper. She walked out of the building, and skipped down the sidewalk. She remembered when she found it.

She was in her foster homes basement. Searching for something to satisfy her curiosity. Suddenly, she bumped into a shelf, dropping a pile of books onto the floor. Quickly, she picked it up. She paused. There was a piece of paper sticking out the side. She pulled it out, and stared at it. And unwind order.

She was not happy, nor was she scared. Or sad, or angry, or disgusted. She stared. Confused. Why?

She didn't really care though. It was just another obstacle that came up in her life. One that wouldn't last as long as one of the hurdles. All she had to do was make it to the age of 18, right?

"You're not good enough." Someone whispered in her ear.
"Who said that?" Kiara said, looking behind her. No one.
"Ugh, it's her again." Someone else whispered. She turned around swiftly.
"Yeah, she's horrible."
"Throw her away."
"Man, this is bad."
"If only she was as perfect as a showcase Angel..."

A shadow came over her face. Perfect. Her eye twitched. Perfect. Her posture became defensive. Perfect.

Alright. If they wanted her to be perfect, she'd give it to them. She just had to figure out first. But she had a feeling she knew how...