ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

☆☆☆

A shadow that crossed Yunho's face woke him up. He heard muffled noises but was unable to pick them up. His head felt like it was about to explode. The boy narrowed his eyes and tried to see something. He saw the sky and houses blurred. He slowly got up and tried to suppress the feeling that he was about to break down. Confused he looked around. Apparently he was still on the road to his Apartment. Yunho looked up. A person with pink hair was bending over him.

"Are you all right?" Yunho nodded dazedly and tried to get up, feeling two hands helping him. Everything hurt.

He finally got a better look at the pink-haired boy in front of him and noticed that he looked quite worried. "Unfortunately, I have to go because I have an urgent appointment.", the boy spoke, then he put something out of his pocket. "Here's my number call me if you need help." Yunho noticed how the stranger put a piece of paper in his hand and then disappeared. He leaned against the wall of the house and thought about what had happened.

He actually remembered everything, but his head hurt so much that he couldn't think correctly. He suddenly noticed something and pulled his phone out of his pocket. If the sun was shining, it must be late.

 10 a.m.

Yunho went back home as fast as he could. Of course nobody was there, but he blamed himself. What if Yumi was worried or something had happened? He hoped she was already at school and since her backpack was missing it was probably like that. He flopped down on the couch and searched for something in his bag.  As he feared, all his money was gone. It wasn't even a lot of money, but of course the guys on the street had to take everything. A note fell out of his pocket.

It was the note with the number. So the boy wasn't an illusion? But why would he help a boy lying on the street and give him his number, Yunho thought.

He crumpled up the note and threw it next to the couch, shaking his head in confusion. Then he went to the bathroom and when he looked in the mirror he actually noticed what the guys had done.

He tried to clean everything up somehow and cover up most of the bruises. After that he changed quickly. At least he should get to his next job on time. The idiots didn't steal a lot of money from him, but it was a lot for Yunho and that meant that he now had to work extra hours to bring in the missing money. He grabbed his things, ignoring the pain coursing through his body, and left the apartment again.

His boss wasn't very happy that he was almost an hour late. She didn't even say hello to him at that time, just handed him the newspapers. Yunho was on his way. He walked down the street from house to house and dropped a newspaper in the mailbox. He made an extra hurry to finish on time despite his lateness.

......

Two hours later he came home totally sweaty and tired. He took a shower and then counted his money to see what he could buy Yumi for dinner.  Unfortunately it wasn't much so he thought about just buying her Tambookie. Therefore he left the apartment again. 

Actually, Wednesday was always the day he spent the evening with Yumi. Most of the time they played something or watched a movie. But since he had already received the advance warning that the homeowner's brother would come by, he wanted to clean again the house and see if everything was in order. When Yumi came home in the afternoon, he was already heating her food.

"Yumi!" Yunho yelled, walking over to take her stuff and then hug her tightly. She looked at his brother. "I missed you Yunho where were you today?" He didn't want to scare her, so of course he didn't tell anything about the incident. "I'm sorry, something came up my darling." Yumi smiled and shook her head.

"No, it's okay Yunho." What are we playing today and what's for dinner?" she asked happily and hopped onto the couch. "Unfortunately I can't play with you today." Yunho said worried and her smile disappeared straight away. "Why is that today is Wednesday or not? I was looking forward to it." Her brother walked over to her and sat in front of her. "I have to work, sorry.  But you know what? I'll pick you up from school tomorrow and then we'll have a nice evening okay?" She smiled again. "Okay Yunho." She said and hugged him tightly. Carrying her in his arms Yunho walked into the kitchen. "I bought Tambookie. Eat everything so that you grow big and strong." She just nodded and snuggled up to her brother. "I put your painting wallet down, paint me a picture while I'm gone and go to bed early, yes?" Again she nodded. "Yes, Yunho."

He put it down and then packed up his own things. "I'll see you tomorrow I love you Yumi." He said goodbye and she nodded. Yunho was so damn sorry to leave her alone again, but he couldn't risk losing this job.

If he had known what would happen the next day, he would never have left this house...

I know this chapter is quite short.

Sorry for irregular updates from now on Updates will come regularly again.

Stay healthy and take care