ᴘᴀʀᴛ 14

☆☆☆

San couldn't say more because Wooyoung put his lips on Sans's and prevented him from speaking.

Totally in shock, San's eyes widened.

....

The next moment, San pulled back and stared into Wooyoung's face.

Wooyoung began to realize what he had done. In panic, he pushed San backwards and ran out of the apartment. In his mind he already imagined that he had ruined his entire friendship with San.

Overwhelmed, San looked after Wooyoung and heard the door slam shut. Was it all a dream or had his best friend really just kissed him?
San couldn't place his feelings. He felt overhelmed and weird at the same time.

An hour passed before the doorbell rang and San was snapped out of his thoughts. He went to the door and exhaled in relief as he looked into the faces of Yunho and Mingi. He let them in and everyone sat down.

It was unusually quiet at dinner. Yunho poked around in the food the whole time and didn't look at Mingi at all. Mingi on the other hand didn't understand what was wrong with Yunho. San was silent too, staring holes in the wall.

After a few minutes, Mingi finally started to speak. "Wasn't Wooyoung supposed to come as well?" he asked.

At the name alone, San winced and looked at Mingi. "What?" Mingi asked confused and looked at San.
"Wooyoung had to go somewhere.", he said quickly and looked down.

In his mind, San wondered what Wooyoung was doing. While he still didn't understand what had happened, he was pretty sure Wooyoung was confused as well and he couldn't stop worrying.

"Aren't you hungry anymore?" Mingi finally asked after watching Yunho for a while. Yunho shook his head.

"I'm cleaning up.", San said quickly and took the plates to put them away. Mingi looked at Yunho. "What's going on?" he asked. Yunho didn't respond. Mingi carefully took his hand. Lost in thought, Yunho finally looked at Mingi and then at their hands.

Again he had that tingling in his stomach, which he always had when Mingi touched him. But he didn't want any of that anymore. He was sure that Mingi didn't interpret these things the way he did. He was sure that Mingi only wanted friendship. He was sure that Mingi was straight.

Yunho slowly pulled his hand away. "I have to go to the toilet." He said and got up. San came back with some bottles of alcohol.

"What are you up to?" Mingi asked in surprise. "What does it look like? Drinking of course.", San said and added three glasses.
"But you don't drink." Mingi remarked briefly. After that, San said nothing more and started to open a bottle of soju.

Yunho came back and saw San drinking. "Everything okay San?" he asked and looked confused at Mingi who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine and now let's enjoy the evening." San said and raised his glass before tipping it down.

Yunho also wanted to take a glass but Mingi grabbed his wrist. "Don't drink," he said. Annoyed, Yunho looked at Mingi. "And why not, if I may ask?"

"Alcohol isn't healthy and I don't want you to feel bad." Yunho freed himself from Mingis and took a glass.
"So what? I can do whatever I want.", he said and poured himself some.

After a few minutes the first bottle was empty. San looked at his friends with half-open eyes and smiled. "I love you both.", he said and hesitantly took the second bottle. Mingi rolled his eyes and looked worriedly at Yunho.