ᴘᴀʀᴛ 16

....

When Yunho woke up the next morning, Mingi was already gone. Tired, Yunho got up and went to the kitchen. There was no sign of Mingi. Since it was still the weekend, Yunho decided to go back to bed. Before he could do that, however, the doorbell rang. Yunho went to the door and opened it.

San stood in front of him with an unidentifiable expression on his face. "Everything okay?" Yunho asked immediately.

San didn't answer but hugged Yunho. "I can't take it anymore.", he whispered and let Yunho's arms catch him. Yunho closed the door and then pulled San out of his arms to look at him. "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

San nodded. Yunho took his hand and they sat down together.

"It's just too much." San sighed, trying not to cry. "What happened, you were so weird yesterday and the day before." San took a deep breath.

"Wooyoung kissed me before you guys came. I didn't know how to react. Wooyoung hasn't contacted me since. I think I ruined everything and lost my best friend. And then Jongho came yesterday. I haven't seen or heard from him in years and then he was standing in front of my door. All these years I was alone, my parents were never there for me and always told me I was a disappointment. And Jongho never took care of me and now he's acting like nothing happened. I needed him but now i just want him to disappear. He brings up all these memories and i don't even have Wooyoung anymore. I just feel like i'm completely alone like before."

Yunho didn't know what to say. It was like San was talking about his own life. The first tears slowly rolled down San's cheeks. Yunho turned to him and hugged him.

"San you're not alone. I'm still here. Believe me everything will be fine. Everything has a solution and I'll help you. Just try to relax and let it all out okay."
San nodded and snuggled up to Yunho. "Thanks Yunho. I'm so glad to have you."

...

At the same time, Mingi left school as he had finished his last class. He was about to leave when he saw a familiar face and immediately ran to him.

"Wooyoung!", addressed turned around and saw Mingi running to him.

"Hey. Where are you going?" Mingi asked when he arrived. Wooyoung looked at him confused. "Where should I go? Home, of course." Mingi smiled.

"I meant rather if you come with me? Don't you finally want to talk to San?", Wooyoung's look changed.
"There's nothing to talk about. I ruined everything and I don't mean anything to San anymore."

Mingi shook his head and pulled Wooyoung with him. "That's not true. You're his best friend, of course you mean something to him." Annoyed, Wooyoung stopped.

"Mingi, I kissed him. But he doesn't want me. We've always been just friends, and he likes Yunho." Mingi looked up at the name.
"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean that he only ever talks about Yunho. Really always. I was so annoyed that we kept arguing and then I kissed him. But I'm sure that Yunho is more important to him. Just the fact that he let him live with him. San would never do that. He doesn't even have let me. He was always nice to Yunho for no reason. He was always worried about him. At first I was jealous because I thought he would replace me, but he didn't want to replace me. He never thought of Yunho as just a friend. And Yunho likes him too."

Confused, Mingi thought about Wooyoung's words. It all made sense somehow, though he couldn't believe that San really liked him that way.

"You said yourself that San likes girls Wooyoung." Wooyoung nodded. "Yeah but he's never been that close with anyone, not even me."