ᴘᴀʀᴛ 13

☆☆☆

Mingi ran through the crowd. Eyes looking for someone

After a while Yunho didn't come back, Mingi was worried and wanted to go look for him. In front of the tent were the bags that Yunho had before. He must have heard Mingi and Lilly and misunderstood something.

Mingi's eyes wandered from one guest to the other, but the black-haired boy was gone.

Mingi ran through the entire garden even into the church, but no sign of Yunho.
A little helpless, Mingi ran back to the tent when he suddenly spotted Yunho. He was sitting on a stone. Mingi quickly ran towards him.

"Here you are." He called from a little further away. Yunho saw him and stood up straight away. "I..", Mingi wanted to start speaking as soon as he stood in front of Yunho, but Yunho interrupted him.

"Sorry, I just needed a quick break." Mingi looked at him skeptically. "Listen.. what you heard..", Mingi started again but was interrupted a second time. This time from Lilly, who had appeared behind the two.

"Yunho we have to start now.", she said. Yunho nodded quickly and walked past Mingi. Mingi stood there confused, wondering if everything was okay. He noticed when something was going on and this time there was definitely something weird. Mingi sighed and ran after the two to watch them.

...

After everyone had taken their photos, Yunho packed everything up again and discussed a few things with Lilly. He kept looking at the boy who was sitting on a chair not far away and was watching them both.

Yunho had chosen to ignore his feelings for Mingi. He told himself that he only liked Mingi so much because he spent so much time with him. And in the end it was maybe just friendship. He knew that Mingi and Lilly probably still had something together and he didn't want to cause unnecessary drama.

"I think the wedding starts now..you can wait out here.", Lilly's words tore him out of his thoughts. Yunho nodded and put the things next to the table that was set up. All the guests went inside the church except Yunho and a few others who stayed outside.

Yunho couldn't shake the feeling that he had been here before. He brought all the things back into the tent and then continued to look around the garden. After a while he realized why this place was so familiar to him.

There was a cemetery next to the garden of the church. It was the cemetery where Yunho's parents lay and Yumi would soon lie. Yunho swallowed. He hadn't been here once since the funeral. He just couldn't.

Being here now felt kind of weird. Yunho wondered if he should visit his parents' grave, but just thinking about it made his knees weak. A bit lost, Yunho stood in front of the fence that separated the two properties and stared at the graves that lay before him.

He had a lump in his throat and didn't know what to feel. Should he be sad? Should he be angry? Angry at himself for not even visiting the grave. Would his parents be disappointed?
Many questions rushed through Yunho's head so that he didn't notice how time passed. He didn't even notice when all people came back outside and celebrated the newlywed couple.

He also didn't notice how Mingi appeared next to him.

Mingi looked in the direction Yunho was looking and realized what the boy was thinking about. Without thinking, Mingi put an arm around Yunho.

Yunho looked at Mingi next to him.
"Everything okay?", Mingi asked cautiously and followed Yunho's eyes with his eyes.

Yunho nodded slowly. "It's all good I think." Yunho said. He didn't want Mingi to worry, and strangely everything was really okay.