ᴘᴀʀᴛ 12

☆☆☆

A few days had passed.

A lot has changed since Yunho told Mingi about his sister.
Whenever Yunho was sad or uncomfortable, Mingi would come and cheer him up.
Mingi always made Yunho feel comfortable and showed him that he was there for him and that Yunho wasn't annoying him.

Yunho was sitting in the living room. He was waiting for Mingi to come home from school. Mingi had promised to help him find a job in order to pay a lawyer for the forthcoming trial. Mingi had encouraged Yunho that he would not go to jail since he had done nothing.

When the front door opened after about an hour, Yunho jumped up from the couch and smiled at the brown-haired boy who came into the room. Mingi turned and looked into Yunho's expectant face. Then he smiled and walked up to Yunho to hug him.

Yunho was surprised every time Mingi did this. Mingi hugged him and then took a step back. "How was your day? Are you hungry? I brought something to eat. I really have to tell you something." Mingi blurted out and Yunho had to laugh.

"Sit down, I'll bring the food.", Yunho said and took the bags from him.

Since the day Yunho told Mingi everything, Mingi had changed completely. At least that's how Yunho felt. Mingi was always attentive, he noticed immediately if something wasn't right, even if Yunho didn't say anything. He also always told Yunho where he was going and when he was coming back. He hurried to not leave Yunho alone for so long. Even when Yunho said he wasn't a toddler anymore and could stay alone, Mingi insisted that they skype while he was away for a while.

Whenever Yunho was unwell and sad, Mingi would come to him and either cry with him or bring him chocolate to cheer him up.

Whenever Yunho got into bed with Mingi, he would ask if everything was fine and if they should watch a movie to distract Yunho and sleep in peace.

Whenever Yunho was bored, Mingi would come and do something with him.

Yunho felt like he had finally found a home. Of course he was happy to live in an apartment with his sister. But all the worries around were gone now. Of course Yunho would pay everything back one day, but Mingi had assured him that it wouldn't be a problem and it wouldn't make much difference if one or two people lived in his apartment. His parents paid for Mingi's apartment and according to him, they were quite rich.

Yunho came back to the table with two bowls and sat down next to Mingi. "How was school?" Yunho asked. "Mmh it was quite interesting, but also exhausting.", Yunho nodded.

"And I've missed you." Yunho choked on his noodles.
"It's not like I said goodbye to you this morning."

Mingi slurped down his noodles and then pouted. "Nevertheless, at school, my friends are all boring and not like you."

They both continued to eat until Yunho spoke again. "Didn't you want to tell me something?"

Mingi nodded excitedly and put down his bowl. "Oh yes I have good news. Do you remember that girl who used to be here?"

Yunho nodded hesitantly, not knowing which direction this was going to go. "She's a good friend of mine and she's a photographer. She's currently looking for an assistant. What do you think of that?" Full of excitement, Mingi looked at Yunho.

"Photographer? I don't know. Besides, I don't have school graduation or anything." Mingi took Yunho's hands. "I told her about you and she said it's enough for her to have someone who can assist her. Like carrying things and setting up and making appointments and stuff like that. You don't need more."

Still not completely convinced, Yunho looked at Mingi. "Mingi, up to now I've only done some shabby jobs like cleaning or delivering newspapers. I don't think that kind of thing suits me." Yunho looked down. He still had no self-confidence.