ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9

☆☆☆

Yunho lay in his bed next to Mingi. After his mental breakdown, Mingi insisted on staying with him until he fell asleep. Now he lay there and listened to Mingi's breath. Suddenly he didn't feel as lost as he did a few hours ago. Mingi noticed that Yunho still had his eyes open, so he turned to him and watched the boy in the dark. The street light was reflected in Yunho's glazed eyes.

"Can't you sleep?" Mingi asked softly. Yunho's gaze wandered to him. He seemed to think, then answered.

"Mingi can I ask you something?" Mingi nodded immediately and waited. "Have you ever felt lost? I mean really, wishing you were gone and yet you can't." Mingi silently looked at Yunho. It hurt him that Yunho had to go through this.

"I don't know.", he just said and looked at Yunho, who returned his gaze. "If you want to tell me something, Yunho, I'll listen to you anytime." Yunho nodded.
"You must have many who love you. You are such a great person.", Yunho sighed tiredly.

"And who defines whether you're a great person or not? A thousand people can love you and you can still be an asshole. It depends on who loves you." Mingi slowly raised his arm, signaling Yunho to scoot closer.
"Yunho, if you don't have anyone who loves you so you don't consider yourself a valuable person, then let me be that person."

Yunho slid a little closer after a while. He was shy at first, but somehow he just wanted to be close to Mingi. Though it wasn't for long, it made him feel safe. Safe from himself.

Mingi put his blanket over Yunho then used his arm to hug him a little closer. "I don't know what to say Mingi. Somehow you understand me without me saying anything." Mingi had to smile.
"Try to sleep.", he said softly and stroked through Yunho's hair. "Just one more question.", Yunho said and looked at Mingi. He nodded.

"Are you serious about me moving in with you?" Mingi smiled again.
"Yeah I mean I don't have an own room for you but you can stay with me not until you get something new but as long as you want and by that I mean a longer period of time and don't worry about money. My parents pay for me." Yunho continued to snuggle into the blanket. "And why? San's apartment is next to yours, what difference does that make?"

"Firstly, I think it's good to give San and Wooyoung some privacy. Secondly, I told you that I want to take care of you and that's better if you live with me. If you don't want to, you can tell me, I'll take you with me anyway." Suddenly Yunho had to smile and looked at Mingi. Mingi recognized his smile even when it was dark, which just made him happy. "So you want to force me to live with you."
Mingi let out a quiet chuckle. "If you put it that way, yes, and you can't argue with that. Now try to sleep."
Yunho didn't reply and soon fell asleep. Finally his head was empty and he could sleep peacefully while Mingi next to him watched him all night long....

.....

The next day Yunho moved in with Mingi. San was against it at first, but after Mingi talked to him for a while he agreed.

Yunho didn't know if moving in with Mingi was a good idea, but he just couldn't help it at the moment. Something about Mingi just made him happy all the time, even if his worries kept coming back. Since Yunho barely had anything with him, he ended up standing in front of Mingi's door with one bag.

He welcomed Yunho with a smile and let him in. Yunho was amazed when he saw Mingi's apartment. It wasn't as big as Sans but all the more beautifully furnished. Everywhere there were photos of Mingi with different people. It made Yunho think, as he never had a normal youth.

"You can bring your things to my room.", Mingi said to Yunho, tearing him out of his thoughts. He looked at Mingi. "So I sleep in your room?" Yunho asked a bit confused.
Mingi had to laugh and took the bag from Yunho's hand. "Well, you're welcome to sleep here on the floor, but I think my bed is more comfortable." Yunho smiled and followed Mingi. "If you need any clothes, you can take some from me.", Mingi said after emptying the contents of Yunho's bag.