ᴘᴀʀᴛ 18

Woosan Special
.....

San pulled Jongho into his apartment. Anger overcame him. He had told Jongho to go away, but he was still here. Jongho sat down on the couch. "Calm down San."

This only made San angrier. "Jongho finally tell me what you want. I don't buy that you want to see me. For the last 6 years you didn't care how I was doing either. And as you can see, Yunho doesn't want to have anything to do with you either, so get out of here." San sounded more hurt than he actually wanted to sound.

"San, I've already told you why I'm here. I wanted to see you again." San shook his head desperately. "Do you need money? Or a place to live? Why are you really here?" Jongho stood up.

"You're not going to believe me anyway, no matter what I say. And I can't go now I think you need your brother and Yunho his best friend." Exasperated, San walked around the table and stood in front of Jongho.
"I do not have a brother. I don't need you and neither does Yunho. Nobody needs you." Jongho started to smile. "Oh Sannie I know you miss me." San had to swallow at the nickname. "Don't think you can just come here and I'll pretend nothing happened." Jongho smiled again. "San, you need me, it has always been like this and the way I see it, you have no one but me." San began to tense. "Even if I didn't have anyone, I would never come to you. Go away!" Jongho didn't even take San's words seriously. He turned his back on him and walked to the door. "I'm going shopping for dinner then." The door slammed.

San collapsed onto the floor. Worst of all, Jongho was right. San missed him and he didn't have anyone else at the moment. San buried his face in his hands. When would this horror finally end?

San grabbed his phone. He scrolled until the name Wooyoung was visible. He swallowed and tapped call. He couldn't help it, he missed Wooyoung so much and he needed him now. It beeped for a while. Then someone answered. It was quiet for a moment.

"San?" Wooyoung's voice was low and unclassifiable. San had to hold back his tears and bit his lower lip. He had missed Wooyoung's voice so much. "Can you please come over?" San said shortly and his voice broke. Again it was quiet for a moment. San was afraid Wooyoung would reject him then he really lost him. "I'll be right there.", Wooyoung's voice was heard, then he hung up. Relieved, San let his cell phone slide onto the living room table. He felt so helpless. All these years Wooyoung had been there for him, he couldn't do it alone.

It wasn't ten minutes before the doorbell rang. San let out a relieved breath and walked to the door in quick steps. He opened it and looked straight into Wooyoung's face. Wooyoung's gaze was focused on San's. San stepped back to let Wooyoung in. A strange atmosphere was between the two.

Wooyoung walked to the middle of the living room and then he stopped. He turned to San and eyed him. San said nothing. He had no words.
"Why did you want me to come over?" Wooyoung asked, breaking the silence. San stood there perplexed and stared at Wooyoung. He couldn't help it.

He walked towards Wooyoung and hugged him. His voice, his face, his smell. San had missed him endlessly and it had only been a few days. Wooyoung's eyes widened in surprise. He had expected everything, but not this. Suddenly he could hear San sniffling. He cried and clutched at Wooyoung.

"Woo I can't anymore. Please, I need you." Again, San sounded more desperate than he meant to. His voice was low and rough. Finally Wooyoung put his arms around San and hugged him back. "What happened?" he asked cautiously.

"I missed you. Please don't ever leave me again. I'm sorry for everything." San continued. Wooyoung's hands slowly went to San's neck. Then Wooyoung pushed San away a bit and looked at him.

The sight broke his heart. San had red eyes and was completely pale. He looked like he hadn't eaten or slept in days. "No, I'm sorry I ran off and didn't get in touch with you." San nodded understandingly. "It's okay Woo."

San eyes desperately searched Wooyoung's and when they finally met his, the world stopped for a moment. San caught his breath. Wooyoung was confused.

Before Wooyoung could understand what was going on, however, he felt San's lips on his. He couldn't breathe, he got goosebumps everywhere.

It felt like a dream. Wooyoung wanted to push San away, he didn't understand anything anymore and his heart beats didn't feel healthy anymore. However, San didn't let him go. Instead, he deepened the kiss and began to move his lips onto Wooyoung's.

Wooyoung staggered backwards until his back hit the wall. His hands tried to find a grip somewhere. San didn't let him go until he couldn't breathe anymore. He separated his lips from Wooyoung's and looked at him.

Wooyoung was confused and overwhelmed. He sagged a bit, but San kept him on his feet. Then San put a hand around Wooyoung's neck and pulled him closer until their lips slowly touched again. A burning sensation traveled from Wooyoung's lips to his stomach. He felt like he was about to collapse at any moment.

Instead of continuing to wonder what was going on, Wooyoung decided to just follow that feeling. He closed his eyes and his hands went to San's waist. But just as he was about to join the kiss, the door was flung open and San flinched in shock.

It was Jongho. He stood stunned with the shopping bags in the room. Wooyoung couldn't believe who he was looking at. San sank onto the couch next to him. It was too much.

....

It was now dark outside. San, Wooyoung and Jongho were sitting around the living room table. While San just sat there at a loss for words, Wooyoung just stared at Jongho. His gaze was dark.

"What are you doing here?" Wooyoung asked dryly. He clearly remembered the time after Jongho disappeared and Wooyoung was there for San every day. It was hell.

Jongho seemed relaxed. "I'm visiting my brother. I didn't know you were still friends." Wooyoung's eyes darkened. "Unlike you, I will never leave him." Jongho sat back and looked at Wooyoung with amusement.

"I didn't know there was more going on than friendship." Wooyoung had to swallow but didn't show it. "None of your business," Wooyoung said pissed. Jongho sighed. "However. Sannie needs me." He put a hand on San's shoulder. San didn't react he looked at the ground.

Wooyoung pushed Jongho's hand off San and wrapped his arm around him. "Nobody needs a psycho brother who disappears for years and comes back when it suits him. San has me, he doesn't need you even if you were the last person on this earth. You are disgusting. Go away Jongho!"

Wooyoung's voice was serious and loud. Wooyoung couldn't tell if Jongho was taking his words seriously. Jongho got up. "Well, I'd better leave you two alone." Jongho turned to San. "I'll be back tomorrow, Sannie." Wooyoung also got up and grabbed Jongho's arm. Then he dragged him to the door.

"It's best if you never come back. Nobody wants to see your ugly face." With that he opened the door and pushed Jongho out. He slammed the door and took a deep breath.

He went to San in the living room, who was still sitting there unchanged. Wooyoung was about to say something when San got up. "Please let's not talk now. Just distract me."

Wooyoung took San's hand and pulled him into his bedroom. "Sure."

....