ᴘᴀʀᴛ 6

☆☆☆

San's car stopped in front of a huge grey house. "You live here?" Yunho
asked in disbelief and looked around.

"Yes, my apartment is on the second floor. Wait, I'll help you." San got out and then went to the other side of the car to help Yunho get out. Although he was better, the boy was still weak and the doctor had advised him not to overexert himself for the next few days. San supported Yunho and walked with him to the entrance. "How old are you actually?" he asked.

"20 years old and you?" Yunho replied. "What so young?" San asked amazed and saw Yunho smile at his comment. "Not that you look old, but I didn't think you were that young." Yunho nodded. "It's okay, I understand."

"I'm 24 years old." San then said and unlocked the door of the house with his card. "I think we'll take the elevator.", San said and helped Yunho on the way there.

Together they drove to the second floor and then walked in the direction of his apartment. On the way there, someone walked towards them who waved happily to San.

When Yunho looked confused at San, he said: "That's my neighbor Song Mingi don't worry he's really nice." Yunho just nodded and walked on.

"Hey Sannie, how are you?", the stranger greeted the two, his eyes also wandering to Yunho.
"Who is that?" Mingi then asked interested.
"May I introduce, this is Jeong Yunho.", San introduced the boy next to him. Yunho didn't look at Mingi. He was both shy and exhausted, not wanting the boy in front of him to realize how tired he actually was.

"I'm Song Mingi, nice to meet you." Mingi said and then turned to San.

"He's staying with me for a period of time, so be nice." San said sarcastically and smiled.
"I'm always nice." Mingi said. "Well then, I'll come visit you later.", he added and walked past both of them. In passing, Yunho finally looked up and when his eyes met Mingis for a millisecond, his heart skipped a beat.

The brown-haired one left the hallway and Yunho walked on, confused. He didn't know what it was, but something about this boy was different.

San took Yunho to his apartment and when Yunho saw it, he was amazed. "Wow." His mouth left and he stared around the large living room. "Make yourself at home you can take one of my guest rooms and food is in the fridge."

Yunho nodded in shock and sat down on the huge couch to process everything. "And you're sure you don't mind if I stay here?" he asked again, just to be sure. "Yeah, it's really not a problem. A friend is coming over tonight as long as you don't mind.", San smiled. "Not at all, it's your apartment. If it's okay with you, I'd go get some sleep."

San nodded and showed Yunho his room. "Rest well if anything is wrong, you have my number." Yunho nodded gratefully and lay down. As San left the room, Yunho finally could rest his thought. Although he was still sad, so many new impressions went through his head. Once upon a time there was San, who seemed to Yunho to be the nicest person in the world. On the other hand, there was this great apartment in which he was now. He still couldn't comprehend how it all happened and how he deserved it, but Yunho finally felt that his life wasn't completely against him, even if it was only for a short time. With mixed feelings, Yunho fell asleep and snuggled into the covers.

.....

Soft voices woke Yunho up. He slowly opened his eyes. A small light was on in his room and it was now dark outside.

Tired and dreamy, Yunho got up and left his room. The closer he got to the living room, the louder the voices got. Not thinking about how he actually looked right now, he entered the brightly lit room.