{7} Ignore me

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Three weeks later

I'm over the top pissed

The day after Everyone came back from camping, Xavier, Freya, Lidia, Theo, and Sam just, disappeared. Now don't ask me where they went because I honestly have no fucking clue. I tried texting Xavier but he didn't answer. Which is fucking weird because he always answers my texts. 

Xavier

   3 weeks ago

D- Hey, where did you go?

D- Are you sick?

D- Omg did I get you sick ?!

   2 weeks ago

D- Bitch answer me!

D- Hello?

D- Xavier?

  1 week ago

D- What the fuck did I do?

D- Did I do something?

D- Hello?

D- Answer me!

  3 days ago

D- I'm worried.

Yesterday

D- Fuck you. I'm done trying to get you to answer.

---------------

Ha, I might have gotten really mad... What?! I have a reason. I mean he fucking nearly kisses me. I almost kiss him. He kissed me on the cheek. We slept in the same bed cuddling. He pinned me to the fucking wall. Then what? This bitch just dips the day after to god knows fucking where! So yeah, I'm pissed! 

You know what fuck him. He said he would be there when I needed him. So I guess he lied.. because I need him and he's not here. 

"D!" Emma yells me out of my trance. "hmm? what?" I say looking at her. "Were you even looking?" She says looking at me annoyed. "looking at what?" I look around confused. "Ugh! at the tv," She points to the tv at the front of the school entrance that usually plays the morning news or panels of pictures of the students here. 

When my eyes fall on the news reporter I immediately focus. "Just in, an attack on a couple here in downtown Lakeville." What the fuck? "Their hearts were ripped out and they had completely turned grey by the time the ambulance arrived." Grey? How does a body turn grey within minutes? 

"That's disgusting," Jackson says gagging. "What did you see mam?" The reporter holds the microphone to a lady. I suppose a witness. "Well... I saw a man walk up to them looking frantic. He then started to... I think to kiss each of their necks?"