~Life changer~

Sorry guys! I have been really busy... I just started summer band before school starts 😃 and the practices are every day except weekends 😪
That being said, my new update schedule will be Tuesday and Fridays ✨ Hope y'all understand 🙏🏻
~~~~~~~~~

 I just started summer band before school starts 😃 and the practices are every day except weekends 😪That being said, my new update schedule will be Tuesday and Fridays ✨ Hope y'all understand 🙏🏻~~~~~~~~~

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

"I'll get that." I offer Freya help picking up the trash from dinner. "Y'know I'm actually surprised." she says. I give her a look of confusion. "That you took everything calmly instead of running." Then she shrugs her shoulders. "Why? why didnt you run? We are anything but safe for you." Freya asks.

Walking over to the sink, I start cleaning the cups. "I know yall arent. Trust me. But when I think about it, yall have kept me safe. Yall havent hurt me in any way. Thats why I didnt run..." Freya proceeds to walk over to me, and place a hand on my shoulder. I turn to her, seeing her sincerely smiling. 

"You really have made Xavier happy. You know that right?" My face turns red, and I look away. I never really thought about that. The only thing I knew was that he made me happy. Really happy. Before Xavier, I never really think I wanted a relationship. I was afraid of losing someone else. 

"I've never seen Xavier this happy before. Before you, he was the type of guy to not care about getting a relationship." Wow, we were both wanting to be alone. "Sometimes I wonder how he would've felt if I left." I look at Freya. "If I'm being honest, I think it would have broken him." She says looking at me. 

"He really cares for you. I can see you care for him as well." Freya says making me smile. "Can I tell you something?" She nods at my question. "I think I'm in l-" I hear footsteps at the entrance f the kitchen making me halt. "I dont remember letting you leave my sight love." Xavier walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Stealing her from me, wow..." He says playfully to Freya. She rolls her eyes and walks out of the kitchen. "Lets go." Xavier says grabbing hold of my hand, and taking us to our room. When we get in the room, I immediately walk into the closet.  I pull my shirt off, tossing it in the laundry basket. Once I find a pair of sleeping shorts, I start to pull my jeans down. 

"This is by far my favorite thing to see." I turn to see Xavier leaning in the doorway of the closet smirking. "Shut up." He slowly walks over to me, looking me up and down. "Have I ever told you how much better you look when you're under me?" Have I ever said how much I love being there...

"Or how amazing you look when you moa-" I quickly shut him up. Shoving him onto the wall, and smashing my lips into his. He's quick to grab hold of my waist, pulling me closer. Though I had my needs fulfilled earlier, he makes it hard to resist him. I mean have you seen those eyes, lips, and body? God, you would just want to throw yourself onto him. I sure do.