~Beg.~

Chapter 42 <3 short chapter because I have homework.... a longer post on saturday!!

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

It was Currently 5 pm on the day after Davina's birthday. Everyone else besides me and Davina had gone to get groceries. I was sitting on the bed, researching a sketchy website trying to gather vampires to "take over what belongs to people of greater power" like them.

All of this was giving me a headache, and making me sick to my stomach. The things I was seeing on this website were gory. I've seen worse but to think about what these guys want to do to humans makes me want to projectile vomit.

I scroll through the website belonging to the vampires we encountered two nights ago I saw unsettling things. Pictures of multiple vampires feeding off a single human. The face of the tortured human made my body tense.

Suddenly, a memory flashes in my head making me stiffen.
~~
"Do- Do it." Her breathless voice says to me. I hesitate, looking at her naked body through the mirror. But god I was starving. Craving her blood.

I lean down and my fangs pierce her flesh. Her warm blood tastes amazing. I hear her moan and I'm surprised that she's feeling pleasure from this. But once of taken just enough, I eject my fangs from her skin and lock eyes with her through the mirror.

All that I can say to her at that moment is "I love you.".

"I love you too."
~~
"Didn't we agree that you would finish your research after dinner?" Davina says walking out of the bathroom, and pulling me out of the flashback. I look her up and down as she stares at me, putting her earrings in.

She wore a cropped black corset top. Paired with black shorts. Her chest was showing and images of men staring at her make my blood boil. "You're not wearing that. Change." I say shutting my laptop and putting it on the bedside table.

She scoffs and looks at her top. "But this top is so pretty." She protests crossing her arms. Her chest pushes out slightly more and I stare at her eyes. "Change." My voice becomes slightly lower and she smirks noticing my protectiveness.

My heart starts beating faster when she slowly gets on the bed and starts crawling toward me. "You're gonna have to take it off of me." She bites her lip sliding her body against mine, as she stardles me.

Her knees are on either side of me, her hands are wrapped around my neck, and her lips are suddenly on mine. I feel my blood pulsing, and I internally curse at myself when she lets go of my lips and looks down at my lap.

Her eyes come back to mine and I see the lust starting to drown her. "I can help with that..." She whispers seductively. That's my job.