his boyish grin | 30

⌜                                                         ⌝

trauma - chapter thirty

⌞                                                         ⌟

The relationship between Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, and [y/n] didn't change much after the Hosu incident, at least after they got over the short-lived awkward stage.

Even so, they didn't have time to dwell on it too much as midterms rolled around before they knew it.

"Mid-terms?"

[y/n] sat at his desk, surrounded by his classmates who looked at him in disbelief. He calmly looked at them one by one, his gaze switching ever so often as his eyebrow raised slightly with his hands folded in front of him.

The action, as attractive as it was, didn't do much to advert his classmates' attention as a couple of them continued to stay in shock.

"Wow [y/n], you've never taken a midterm before?! Where did you grow up..." Uraraka's words were mostly out of envy, but her simple statement caused questions to pop up in their classmates minds as well. 

Tokoyami swung his legs as he sat on the top of his desk again, tilting his head as his mind raced for the possibilities, "Homeschooled maybe? No offense [y/n]-san, but you look like you had private tutors growing up."

"Yeah yeah!"

"It's that regal air around him... like some kind of young master of some sorts."

Tsuyu walked over from her seat too, nodding as she looked [y/n] up and down, "He's also incredibly handsome."

"?!"

At her classmates shocked reactions, Tsuyu nonchalantly put her hands up, "Don't act like you guys don't think the same."

Sero, hearing this conversation a few seats over, had leaned back in his chair to give his own input, "[y/n]-san in his hero suit gives me the shivers- in a good way though. I mean have you seen his abs? It's like the gods hand sculpted them."

Kirishima grinned and popped up from behind Koji, his fists banging together as he agreed, "It's so manly! Sometimes I wanna touch them all over with oil-"

"Hah?! Do you hear yourself?" Kaminari appeared from the other side of Kirishima, his arm rested over his friend's shoulder.

"What?" Kirishima took a second to think about his words, the realization kicking in as his face turned as red as his hair. He looked towards [y/n] in defense, the male making direct eye contact with him as an amused smile rested on his face, "It's not like that! You're just so manly that it makes me want to- you know- touch it and-"

Slapping a hand over the male's mouth, Kaminari was on the verge of tears as he held in his laugh, "Haha- man you are just digging a grave for yourself."