new | 05

[s/t] skin tone

[h/l] hair length

⌜                                                       ⌝

trauma - chapter five

⌞                                                       ⌟

[y/n] shakily got out of the moving box, something they call a car. He calmed his nerves quickly and looked up at the two-story house in front of him.

Aizawa got out of the car and walked around, his eyes observing [y/n]'s facial features. He noticed how the male's eyes glazed over, seemingly lost in thought. The soulless and dull eyes filled with a glimmer of happiness, only to go away the next second and to be replaced by a haunted look a second later.

[y/n] blinked slowly, wanting to erase the burning building in front of him, along with the terrifying screams that followed after.

'You're fine.'

He turned slowly to the male that was supposed to look after him, steeling his features over once again.

He wasn't going to let anyone know what lies behind his walls. He was [f/n] [l/n], a poor orphan who lost his memories after the people who needed him deemed him as useless.

That's what he was.

That's what they thought he was.

And he was fine with that.

The prohero, oblivious to the thoughts that ran through his mind, gestured to the young male to follow him. The two walked through the cobble pathway as two doors came into view. As they came to a stop, [y/n] glanced at the male who brought out his keys.

With a tired sigh, Aizawa put the key into the lock, a satisfying click being heard soon after. Gently pushing, the doors opened, revealing a vast space.

"Welcome to your new home, [y/n]."

And with a small nod, the jonin stepped through the doors.

'New home...'

˚

It's been a week since [y/n] entered Aizawa's home, and he adapted fairly quickly. Of course, as this universe was advanced in technology, there was a lot of things [y/n] didn't know of.

"What's this?"

Aizawa watched as the boy grabbed the rectangular box with his long fingers, not exactly surprised of his reaction if his past was really true.

"It's a phone, so you can contact me anytime."

[y/n] didn't try to hide the surprise that flashed through his [e/c] eyes as he played around with the electronic device. He tapped an icon and almost threw the phone once he saw his reflection staring at him.