empty | 06

⌜                                                        ⌝

⌜ ⌝

trauma - chapter six

⌞ ⌟

[y/n] was busy using the gym Aizawa had in his house, sweat rolling off his body as he ran on the treadmill with heavy weights on his legs and arms.

He had been working diligently ever since his arrival at Aizawa's home, working hard to build back his muscles and figure.

His size was relatively the same from when he was when he was originally fifteen in his original world, although he seemed to put on more muscle as he wasn't malnourished anymore.

Nonetheless, he still worked hard, only training his body and reflexes, rather than his 'quirk'.

Getting adjusted to the new technology wasn't hard for the male at all, having always picked up on things quicker than most. However, it didn't mean he wasn't fascinated by it, instead he was intrigued by the easy access to knowledge and information.

And that's kinda how he ended up in another country's government base files.

He obviously didn't intend to and quickly removed all traces of himself before anyone could find out, and luckily no one noticed the breach in their security.

Other than that, he spent countless hours researching and absorbing information, learning things that he never knew were possible.

He was always like this, even before he became a sensei. As a young child he wanted to know everything he could get his hands on, whether it be jutsus, or history of other villages. It's good that that part of him never changed.

Even if so many other things did.

Aizawa watched [y/n] from the door, analyzing the mysterious male once more. It had been about a month since [y/n] asked to use the training equipment in his house and ever since then he had only seen the boy sit at a computer with books laying all around him or working out for hours on end.

In fact, he had rarely seen the boy sleep, and when he did it was only short naps that lasted maybe thirty minutes at the max. How he managed to function everyday was beyond him.

The pro-hero was glad to see [y/n] with actual meat on his bones though, a total 180 from when he first picked him up. It even seemed like the male grew taller, towering over almost everybody he knew.

He snapped into reality as he heard the treadmill come to a stop, crossing his arms as [y/n] walked over to him with a small towel slung over his shoulders.

"Aizawa-san?"

[y/n] had knew his guardian was watching him for quite a while, seemingly lost in thought so he didn't want to bother him.