chapter 26.

Kydero Juno faceclaim-
@bdp_2x on instagram

Kydero Juno faceclaim-@bdp_2x on instagram

You'll see him later!!!
_________

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 26
rule 26. stand your ground as fuck
2pm in Philly
Kori's POV

Y'all lil niggas ain't got no money, y'all went in on a three-five
Who in the fuck do y'all be killing? Cause y'all niggas keep on dying
Lil nigga think he got some drip, he ain't never even been to Revive

Willow and I were in the backseat rapping to baby smoove. It was a Good Thursday afternoon and also spring break.

We were on our way to stay in Philly with our cousins for a week.

It was quite a few of them. But we were staying with our aunt Karine. And her kids.

Giselle who is 19.
Rumani who was 17.
Kydero who was 15.
Jaden who is 2.

Kydero was the me of their family. Introverted but does make slick comments and run his mouth alone. I stuck with him more.

We didn't really text but when we link up it's like we've never been apart in our life.

But with all the rest and Willow....I couldn't even really plan to stay inside. And neither would Kydero. Best believe I was going to be outside everywhere.

Roller skating? I'm there!!!

Mall? I'm there!!!

Going to eat at a restaurant? I'm there!!!

Party? I'm there!!!

Sleepover? I'm there!!!

My mom was driving us there and then driving back home tomorrow morning.

"Mami, you excited for the fine Philly boys?" Willow asked making me laugh.

"Course I'm excited," I replied sticking my tongue out.

"Might come back to the Bronx slutted out." She added making both of us bust out laughing after seeing my moms reaction.

"Haha so funny. You girls are gonna be the death of me," my mom waved us off.

"But let y'all come back pregnant, tuh the baby gone be right up in heaven with you." My eyes slightly widened before I relaxed back in my seat.

"Yeah what I though."

"No because now that you said that I wanna talk. Let's talk mom." I leaned in and she popped me in my head.

"CPSSSSS!!!!" I yelled making Willow fall out again.

"What's in the Philly air that's making you talk so much? This past hour you've been quite talkative and smiley." My mom asked making Willow nod in agreement.