chapter 53.

If you saw the old chapter 53...no you didn't. I almost forgot about this important event so yeahhh. Enjoy my loves <3

The next chapter will be the one I posted before but I'll prolly edit it a bit so yeah...
_________

˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 53
rule 53. the dead are only not here physically. their soul still lives on...
10am in NYC
Samir's POV

Two month skip, beginning of October...

"Samir come on now, you gotta wake up." My aunt said as she shook me awake.

"I just wanna stay in bed today, is that so terrible?"

"Samir you know why you have to get up...come on it's special..." she trailed off her words. What if I just wanna cry in peace today over it.

But she probably wouldn't want me to.

October 8, 2011. Alena Sanchez Eshadi

It's the 11th anniversary of her death.

It was the one day every year that my dad got dressed up and I did too. We'd drive to get food and eat and talk. Then to the store to get flowers and other things before driving up to her grave.

It was my least favorite and most favorite day of the year.

Least because well, it's the anniversary of a sad day and my moms passing. The day that her life was taken and mine changed completely against my will. I always cried and wanted to stay in bed.

Most favorite because I didn't have to go to school. But this year it's on a Saturday. And my dad actually talked to me more and I got to see her grave. And it's always comforting being around her grave.

When my aunt left my room and closed the door behind her, I finally sat up.

Gotta get the strength to get out our bed

But I didn't want to. So I instead went into my drawer and pulled out a envelope I had.

In it were hella pictures of me and her. Some just us, others with my dad. I miss when pictures were all taken from low quality phone cameras, or actual cameras. I should get into taking more photos on physical cameras...

The first one was her when she wassss- I looked at the back where there was writing- 8 months.

Damn I must've been big the way she was looking.

No offense mommy. Love you.

The next was with my mom and her parents. They live in the islands though. Haven't seen them since I was like 4. No 5 when they came up for the funeral.

I barely remember them though. I don't know why the family so spread out.

Another one was my mom in a swimsuit on the beach. She always smiling in these pictures.

The final pregnant pictures were when she was 9 months and she looked real tired. Then at the hospital...

And finally my ass looking real white because I was just born. I had a lil chubby face when I was little.

Then it was my dad holding me for the first time. He looks so happy looking at me.

I started laughing as I went through the rest because damn I used to be a real life baby. Like I was thissss small before??? Crazy asl...

I let a few...couple...many tears slip out as I went through them. These pictures got me feeling mad emotional right now.

We were really a little happy family before everything. I mean they probably argued, I was too small to remember any arguments though.