chapter 49.

I'm feeding y'all children frfr😒 two chapters in the span of 2 days???

Y'all spoiled fr

Anywayssssss, This chapter gone be a whole lot. I'm telling y'all from now. It's gonna mention A LOTTTT of deep shit. So I'm telling y'all from now.

Will be s3lf harm and suicid3 mention. So if you know you're sensitive to those topics...do not read this chapter.

Anyways I love writing deep ass chapters like this where my characters really go innnn about themselves and the things running through their mind. Enjoy♥️

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 49
rule 49. reassure people as it eases the mind
10pm in Georgia
Kori's POV

bebe
i know you're in georgia, and i usually always text to make sure you're good and got there safely and are having fun. but these recent events really clouded my head. im sorry, but i hope you're safe and sound and having fun with willow

bebe
im not about to lie, ive been a really terrible boyfriend. taking out my feelings from other people and events onto you and that isn't right. you already be going through shit and this probably isn't making your summer any better than it already has been.

bebe
i got really closed off after my dad came to visit. i didn't wanna tell you what happened but ima summarize it now cuz you should know. he basically brought some lady over and introduced her as his girlfriend. i went off on him because here is some random ass woman getting your attention and love before i even got it...and im your son. so that was dumb weird and that's why i just hung up once i got upstairs. i really haven't spoken to anyone since that day. barely even emil.

His dad is on my nerves. Samir hasn't had any real good adults in his life consistently since his mom passed. Other than Emil's parents and his aunt who he's been with for a few months. And now he pulls this shit? Some people are really evil.

bebe
fuck im writing a lot already. this probably gone be even longer. i hope you're prepared, my love

My love...I missed being called that...

bebe
i know you really tried to talk to me, make me explain myself and try to figure out what was going through my head. and after all you did, i could understand why you'd have an attitude and act diff. but i was really grateful for all you tried to do. i just wasn't comfortable enough to talk about it yet.

bebe
i know you can't tell because this is through text, but my ass is stressed right now. cause i miss you and i don't wanna lose you over something like this. i wanna talk all this shit out in person, so you can really tell me how you're feeling and let me know.

bebe
and this isn't me pulling up excuses for how i treated you. this is me being straight up about what happened. you know how my dad is and how much he affects me. but it was wrong of me to react by pushing you away and treating you badly when you were only trying to help someone you love.

Fawk now I'm crying too

bebe
i understand if you don't reply, or ignore me while you're out of state, or whatever. but that doesn't mean i wouldn't track you down when you get back and get you right. regardless, i love you korriene. so much. i can really only hope you forgive me. but i love you.