chapter 40.

⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 40
rule 40. always have a good relationship with your significant others parents/family
2pm in philly
Kori's POV

"Wait is that-" I heard Giselle start to say.

"SHUT UP GISELLE!!" My mom yelled back. I just minded my business. I was back in Rumani's room sitting at the vanity scrolling through my phone.

It was almost time for us to leave to the park and I was hungry for all of the food I was smelling. I knew I was gonna get thirds of all of this food plus why other people are bringing.

And I was so anxious to leave. I needed them to hurry up with this food and let me get drunk with my cousins.

To get my mind off that I grabbed my phone about to put on a FrankenWeenie.

"Hey my love," I heard just as I was about to press play. I turned around in the chair confused at first.

"Samir?!?!?!" I said as if I couldn't literally see him standing there with flowers in one hand smiling at me.

I ran over and jumped up to give him a hug.

"You're here in Philly!" I exclaimed as he fixed himself to hold me better.

"Yes I am Kori," he said before I pulled my head back.

"How are you even here?"

"My aunt has work to do here, and your mom said I could stay with you for your lil get together shit. So now I get to spend a cool day with you in Philly."

"Bless your aunt foreal." I mumbled before giving him a kiss.

"Awwwwww, lil Kori and her boyfriend," I heard and let go of him falling back on my feet.

"Y'all always gotta ruin something," I mugged them while they stood by the door.

"But anywayssss, Giselle, Rumani and Kydero this is Samir. Samir meet my annoying cousins that I tell you about on FaceTime."

My cousins mugged me while Samir pursed his lips.

"Really don't know what you see in this trifling girl," Rumani said to Samir while eyeing me. They all talked a little before going their separate ways.

I put on my playlist and sat on the vanity chair and he stood between my legs.

Met you in the Lou, young shawty you was cool yeah
Wine glass waist and her hips so smooth yeah
But I done met a lot of bad bitches like you yeah
I done met a lot of bad bitches like you yeah

"Here's your flowers, I got some for your mom and aunt as well."

He's really the sweetest and so respectful. I think his mom would've really proud of to see the person he's become.

He handed them to me and I set them on the floor before giving him a hug. Which was really my head laying on his dick, but it was nice nevertheless.

"Hey! Get off Kori!" I heard and turned my head seeing Jaden's lil self walking over to us. He started hitting Samir's leg.

"Aye, lil man chill chill," Samir lightly laughed moving back.

"Jaden that's my boyfriend, leave him alone." Once I said that he turned his head to Samir again before back to me.

"Oh...well treat her good mr. Boyfriend," after that he stuck his tongue out at me and Samir before running off.

"I'm sick of all these interruptions, I'm closing the door," he took a deep breath before walking over to lock the door. I sat on Rumani's bed as he turned back around.