chapter 39.

⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 39
rule 39. venting to your mom is always a must
6pm in nyc
Samir's POV

"What? This is so random." I said to my aunt as I was on the couch with Sayna on my lap.

"I have clients in Philly and need to do a showing I don't wanna leave you up here with Sayna so you're coming with me." Ms. Worldwide real estate agent.

"You should be happy, the showing is in the area near Kori. I called her mother and she said that instead of staying at the hotel on Sunday you can come with them. They're having a get together." Alright now she's talking. Now I'm excited.

"We're leaving tomorrow at 6am so get to packing right now."

"Am I getting my own room?" I asked and she waved me off I before I went upstairs to follow her orders.

Shit we're there for 3 days. I'm not going back to school to pick up my stuff on Monday, I'll get it on Wednesday.

I contemplated telling Kori that I was gonna see her, but then I decided it would be fun to just pop up as a surprise.

Damn I need to get her flowers or something... Well I sure as hell can't get it now. We live in a real life forest and it's a good drive to get to the nearest store.  I'm not walking that long. So I just sucked it up.

I'll ask my aunt to stop by that florist shop around here so I can buy one and give it to her when I get to her house. Maybe get her mom a bouquet too.

Enough thinking I need to pack...and clean my room before I go. This room is a mess.

I put in my AirPods and pressed play on my music that was last playing.

If I could fly
I would probably never come down
With all of the bullshit confusion on the ground
I wish that I was high
Cause I can't live my life when it's loud

What the fuck is playing?

I checked my phone seeing that it was Kori's playlist. I mean I don't really listen to Jhene but Ima let this play.

After a little while I started to get into the song more. You know...I see the love people have for her music.

Before packing my aunt decided to do all the laundry luckily. So I separated all my dirty clothes, vacuumed my room, cleaned up my closet and wiped down the mirror.

When I come back, I won't have to do shit. Cuz everything gone be done real nice.

I made my bed with new sheets before taking a long hot 20 minute shower. I watched Death Note waiting for all the clothes to be done.

L was doing another one of his deep readings on Light when I got a notification.

katrina👩🏻‍🎨- best, Ima add you to a call with me and gunk cause he's being silly right now
katrina👩🏻‍🎨- you gotta be on my side though alr?

me- i got ur back best🙊

I love those little monkey emojis.