chapter 73.

hey🌚 long time no see...

life been crazy but hopefully I can get back into posting more consistently. Anyways enjoyyyy

_________

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 73
rule 73. learn to control your emotions and reactions
12pm in PA
Samir's POV

"Kori we match!" Sayna exclaimed running up to Kori as we made it to the ski resort. Sayna and Kori were both in pink ski suits.

I was in a black one because black is just a superior color.

"We doooo," Kori smiled before giving her a hug. I made it over to them in a short while. Sayna was talking to Kori about her morning for a while.

About waking up and calling me off her ipad to wake me up. And how she got birthday pancakes for breakfast at a diner. Her attempting to do her hair and me fixing it for her.

She had a lot to say this morning. Which made me happy because she was so overwhelmed yesterday at brunch.

"Sayna I loved hearing about your day so much. Now can I talk to your cousin?" She asked and Sayna nodded before giving me a hug and walking over to her mom.

"Sammy Wammy I missed you a lot," She smiled looking up to me.

"I'm excited to see you fall on your ass skiing today." I cheesed and she stopped smiling.

"You see how we had such a good night. And then I tell you that I miss you and now you're talking about how you can't wait to see me get injured. You're why we can't have nice things." She mugged me and I just laughed.

"I love you too," I smiled kissing her forehead. She couldn't mug me for long, and ended up smiling and holding my hand.

"I hope you fall on your ass first." She remarked as we walked back to our families.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"You're asking me to do what..." Kori said looking at me.

We had been on the slopes for a minute. After staying with our families for a while, Kori and I left so we could go out on bigger slopes.

I picked things up a bit easier because of my previous knowledge surrounding skateboarding. But I still made sure to help Kori and make sure she got things down pact.

"Look, Ima be at the bottom waiting for you if you fall or get hurt or whatever. But you got this. I'm not boutta have you sitting up here while I go around snowboarding." I said and she nodded.

"Okayyyy I'll do it. Only because you've been very patient with me andddd I wanna pull a Yolo."

"You thought I was gonna be mean about it?" I asked tilting my head to her.

"No but I feel like I'm getting on your nerves because you gotta waste your time teaching me." I don't know why she thought I would've been sick and tired of her. She doesn't know much about snowboarding so Ima keep helping her until we both get better.

"I'm not wasting my time, I'm teaching you something new and of course you're gonna be hesitant about that. I'm just happy to spend time with you. So stop all the negative shit, you're not getting on my nerves." I continued and she smiled.

"Gimme kiss, and then Ima go down and then you aii?" She nodded in response before leaning in to kiss me a few times.

Then I headed down and Kori was still stuck at the top, anticipating having to go down. It was a while of her just standing there.

"KORIENNE!" I screamed and she snapped out of her thoughts.

"OKAY, I'M GOING!" She replied loudly to me before taking a breath. After being pussy for a few seconds she went down the hill and tried to follow what I had told her.