chapter 87.

GOOOOOD MF MORNINGGGGGG cuz it's 7:14am here in ny. But ummmmm hope everyone has a blessed day🩷
_________

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 87.
rule 87. understand that some people need to get set straight
2pm in NYC
Samir's POV

"Nah man like thanks foreal." Braden said as we sat at the table eating our chicken and fries.

"Of course, I like to play Cupid from time to time." I gave him a small smile. But really though. I helped put him and Iyanna together and now they talking and being cute and shit at all these trips.

Like today, we were at the pool. All the kids had done their swimming and were tired out. So they got dressed and we were eating lunch.

But before when we were in the pool with the kids, Braden and Iyanna were talking and laughing and playing little games in the pool.

The start of a relationship is cute to see from afar.

They both looked happy as hell the whole time.

Cant believe Braden bagged Ms.FuckNiggasGetMoney

Niggas was even walking together to go and get snacks earlier. Holding hands and shit.

Damn I miss my girl now and she at work till like 7. Evil world man.

"So Samir I'm thinking of taking her out on a date."

"Where?"

"That's the issue. I didn't know if I wanna do like interactive you know we go to an arcade or bowling or whatever. Orrrr like go to dinner or brunch and then shopping afterward. Or maybe a musuem."

"Iyanna is a lil spoiled, like you gotta show out man. So since we've already gone on a bunch of interactive trips and stuff give her a break. A dinner gone make her feel super special and shit. So probably do a dinner at a nice place on a weekend so she can relax and dress up."

"You right, now I gotta look up places to eat." Braden said before opening his phone and going to maps.

me- i know you like to dress like a nigga but you own a dress right?

iyanna🫶🏽- first off, fuck you
iyanna🫶🏽- second of all, yes

me- coo coo

iyanna🫶🏽- why do you care?

me- tryna figure out what to bury you in for your funeral. ima get someone to do birthday makeup on you too
me- the ugly kind

iyanna🫶🏽- 🖕🏽

"Mr.Samir!!! Jj and Ryan and fighting!" I heard and stood up in my seat.

"Naiyah you snitch, shut the fuck up!" Another boy yelled back. Yo these kids always talking reckless.

The fifth and fourth graders were the ones cutting it up and encouraging the fight between my third graders.

The earlier grades were chilling on the other tables.

"Ryan and Jj cut it out!" I yelled as I walked to them. But they just kept on hitting each other.

Braden pulled up and helped me to pull Ryan off Jj. While I held Jj back, Braden held Ryan back.

"Yo Jj if you hit me we gone have a problem!" I said dodging his fists. It took a while for him to calm down before I got a seat next to him and an empty table.

"Now Jj you got cut up and punched. And you gone get in trouble in for this. What even happened?" I asked and he bust out crying.

I heard a few laughs from the third, fourth, and fifth graders and stood up.