No ties tethered

Giyu was picked up by Sanemi and brought to his bath, Sanemi pumped some warm water in then carefully slid Giyu in. Once Giyu was in and comfortable he joined in the bath, Giyu rested his head on Sanemi's shoulder.

"Tired?" Sanemi asked knowing the answer but he still wanted him to say it.

"M...hm.." a low hum came from the latter who was already half asleep.

Once Sanemi had scrubbed himself clean he helped scrub Giyu as well earning a content sigh from him. They both left the bath and got dressed and went to Sanemi's room and slept, holding each other in their arms (Sanemi is little spooning Giyu). Giyu was the first to wake he got up to quickly and felt a sharp pain shoot through his back down to his ass. He groaned annoyed but his memories from last night flooded in he blushed. He quickly limped down to the kitchen and grabbed himself some food and pomegranate tea. Giyu heard some shuffling then felt Sanemi's arms rap around his waist.

"Mornin' asshole," He mumbled.

"Morning Shinazugawa~san," Giyu replied contently.

"Uzui is throwing another party..." Sanemi mumbled, " and is forcing me to go..."

"Oh, I wasn't informed, probably for the best," Giyu rejoined.

Sanemi snorted, " the all mighty Tomioka not invited to Uzui's party. What a loser."

Once those words were said dark thoughts crept into his mind. He saw a knife on the counter... He wanted to run the blade across his wrist his hand subconsciously went towards it. Sanemi saw this and grabbed Tomioka's wrist and pushed him onto the counter.

"What do you think your doing?!" Sanemi said slightly worried.

The only thing that was going through Giyu's head were terrible words.

PETTY
DISGUSTING
FATASS
BITCH
USELESS
WORTHLESS
PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE

He felt his chin being grabbed roughly by the latter and their lips meet. Giyu opened his mouth and Sanemi entered, after a few minutes of being like this Giyu broke the kiss.

"I-I I'm sorry I don't know what got into me-," retorted Tomioka hastily.

Sanemi's heart was pounding, he panicked and kissed him to snap him back into reality, "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN."

"Yes Shinazugawa-san." Tomioka responded.

"I'm taking you to the party with me, god only knows what will happen if I leave you here by yourself," Sanemi said sternly.

Giyu nodded he didn't want to be a bother but if this would me Sanemi feel better he would attend. The rest of the day before the party started they spent cleaning Sanemi's house, then once they finished that they cleaned Giyu's. Giyu fed his coy fish, looking at them in awe they were beautiful fish and seemed to shine in the suns reflection in the water. He saw his own and then in that reflection he saw Shinazugawa approach from behind him.

"It's almost time to leave," Sanemi said.

"What time does it start at?" Giyu questioned.

"10:30," Sanemi replied casually.

Giyu sighed he hated staying up late and he's usually asleep by 9:30.

"Okay, but I'm probably gonna sleep once we get there," Giyu replied quietly.

"HELL NO!" Sanemi countered.

Word count 534