Chapter 6 Dating Day's

Sanemi showered both of them off and once they were done cleaning themselves off they quickly feel asleep within minutes.

Tomioka~san was the first to wake, he woke to a blinding light shining in from the window, the Raven haired male then got up to stretch before he decided to head to the kitchen and make some porridge.

Sanemi got up almost directly after him, he felt his lover wiggle free from his grip.

"Yu," Sanemi groggily groaned.

Tomioka who was stretching looked back at the white haired man, "Hm..?"

"Why are you up?" Sanemi yawned then continued his sentence sleepily, "What time is it?"

Giyu shrugged at his last question, "I woke because of the light...Ima head to the kitchen to make some breakfast."

Shinazugawa nodded as he grabbed the pillow next to him burying his face into it, "Tell me when you're done..."

The Water Hashira playfully rolled his eyes as he headed to the kitchen and started making some simple porridge. Why do I always make porridge he thought...Ah...I know why now, Nee~san would make this for me a lot...I guess I really miss her...

A tear started to roll down his cheek as he continued making the porridge.

SANEMI POV

Shinazugawa got up he couldn't fall back asleep for some reason, he threw on some pants and his regular haori. Walking out to the kitchen to get some breakfast, Sanemi saw Giyu crying.

"Whats wrong Yu?" Sanemi asked as he walked over to his lover wrapping his hands around his waist.

Shinazugawa knew Giyu wouldn't be able to respond so instead he finished making the porridge and put it on the counter, "Let's go out to eat we'll have this for lunch."

Tomioka nodded.

They gathered their items and headed outside unknowingly being followed by the Kamaboko squad.

((GO CHECK OUT Training is like IT EXPLAINS KANAO POV AND TANJIRO POV))

BACK TO GIYU POV

Sanemi held my hand gently in his as he tried to cheer me up on our walk, I smiled at his efforts but couldn't help but feel like we were being watched.

"I think somebody is following us," I said quietly.

Sanemi quirked an eyebrow as he looked me in the eye's, "Don't be such a paranoid emo."

I scoffed at his insult and playfully punched his arm, "You're such a jerk."

Sanemi looked around and when he confirmed nobody was watching us he kissed my head.

"What if somebody saw us!" Giyu panicked.

"Chill I looked around and didn't see anybody," Sanemi replied.

Tomioka couldn't shake the feeling of being watched and every so often he would turn around to see if somebody was following them.

NO PARTICULAR POV

The couple soon entered the small little restaurant. As they waited for the host to seat them they talked a simple but normal conversation, they haven't talked like this for awhile and for them is seemed normal to be able to talk so openly to each other. Their conversation was soon interrupted by a smiling male.

"A table for how many," The host asked.

"2," Giyu said quickly.

Sanemi nodded in confirmation, the host then lead them to their table...

WORD COUNT 505