Chapter 4 : Try Harder

He thought to himself that he would, indeed try to show it more so the next time he saw his lover (this was while they both sat down to eat) he would show him how grateful of him that he was. As he looked up to his lover after he had just finished the onigiri he smiled at him. But as he smiled terrible thoughts he hadn't though if flooded into his mind reminding him that he has no right to smile...

BITCH

ASSHOLE

JERK

WORTHLESS

AUTHORS NOTE : It wouldn't let me remove the spaces in-between soooo yeah I'm sorry!!!

.

.

.

.

POV SWAP TO SHINAZUGAWA~SAN

(I know its sudden forgive me!!!)

Sanemi saw his lover smile at him, his usual stone cold face softened and seemed so much happier when he smiled at his lover- the best part of it being was that it was an affectionate and loving smile. After a moments pause of staring at the smile of the Raven haired male across from him he saw his smile falter into its usual poker face. He furrowed his brow in wondering why he stopped smiling in all of a sudden..Did he do something wrong?

"Did I do something wrong," Sanemi asked whilst breaking the silence snapping Giyu back to reality.

"N-no," Giyu said while stuttering; being caught off guard by this particular question.

Sanemi lifted a brow while looking at Tomioka.

"Yu...IS. SOMETHING. WRONG?" Shinazugawa said sternly.

Tomioka shook his head 'no' and got up from eating and walked to Sanemi.

"I want to know what Obani said that made you cry," Giyu said as he moved to Shinazugawa and sat on his lap straddling him.

Sanemi sighed: he really didn't want to talk about this and he didn't want it to affect Giyu...

.

.

.

.

POV SWITCH BACK TO TOMIOKA~SAN

He looked into the deep purple eyes of the scarred man he was sitting on the lap of (IDK IF THIS MAKES SENSE IM SORRY!!!!!!). Dammit Giyu thought. I really love this man but...I don't deserve him...he's out of my league... Giyu was about to get up and off the man but his chin was grabbed and brought down to staring back into Sanemi's eyes. The moment grew passionate as they both subconsciously leaned into the others touch, their lips meeting, the kiss filled with nothing but pure love of the other. The kiss broke suddenly as they both panted from the kiss that felt like time stopped.

"Nemi' I don't say this a lot but I-I really love you an-" Giyu was cut off with a kiss this time a more passionate kiss. He felt Sanemis rough lips against his. The passionate kiss soon grew heated as Sanemi moved his hands up Giyu's shirt moving his lips away from Giyu's and planting them on his neck...

WORD COUNT 456