Overwhelming feelings

Tomioka clasped a hand over his mouth, his eyes flooded with tears. After all they had been through he hadn't thought of a day in the near future that would end with their marriage. People like them weren't accepted with society and he knew that even their close friends could look to them with disgust...He knew a woman who loved him who now would look at him with disgust since she now knew they loved each other. He was frozen stiff--Practically paralyzed. He looked at Shinazugawa as he eyes were glossed over, his heart was pounding, his face was flushed, his throat had run dry but he nodded his response an managed to whisper an inaudible yes.

Sanemi knew the answer tho so his non-existent answer wasn't a problem...No..That was easy..The hard part would be telling other people.

"Yes?" The man that was on his knee asked, he was asking Giyu to make sure..He didn't want to be wrong and assume things.

Tomioka nodded again and this time he managed a quiet yes.

Sanemi motioned for the Raven haired male to move his hand closer, he obeyed and watched as the White haired male slid a extravagant, glittering, ocean blue stoned ring onto his finger.

"I love you.." The Ocean eyed male murmured as the ring was slipped on, he averted his eyes from the ring to his lover, Shinazugawa got off of his knee and grabbed his now fiancé's hand (idk how to make that plural) pulling the shorter into his arms.

"Nemi...Do we tell the others..." The Water Hashira asked cautiously as he was nestled in his lovers chest, the larger males arms wrapped tightly around him.

Sanemi sighed quietly, "Only if you want to."

Giyu hugged his lover back, "I'm not sure."

The taller chucked has he broke the hug and looked at the shorter, he grabbed his chin and kissed him slowly.

Giyu broke the kiss and hugged Sanemi again, bursting into tears this time, "Why..I love you so much..But why did you pick me.."

Shinazugawa looked at the male in disbelief, "Because why the hell not?"

Before the quiet male could answer Sanemi grabbed his chin connecting their lips once more--The silence of the room was broken with a loud knock.

"Fucking assholes..." The Wind Pillar huffed as he broke the kiss, " I'm going to go get the door. You can just do what you want."

Giyu nodded and watched as his soon to be husband walked into the house and towards the entrance being greeted by their 'wonderful' fellow pillars.

"Ah! Hello Shina--Tomioka? Why are you here?" Tengen boomed as Iguro stood next to the taller male.

"We had just gotten done meeting with Muchirio and Genya so I let Giyu stay the night," Shinazugawa said smugly.

Iguro looked at Tomioka disgustedly, "Why the hell would you let that thing into this place?"

Sanemi took deep breath then looked at his lovers, deep ocean eyes stared back at the purple ones.

"I would appreciate if you didn't talk about--" Sanemi had begun to say before he was rudely cut off.

"Ne~ Ne~ Tomioka~san Ne~ Ah!," She would turn and greet the Wind pillar dryly, "Hello Shinazugawa."

"Hey Butterfly Bitch," The pale purple eyed male said in response to the mosquito creature.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa I will not tolerate your behavior! DO you want ME to tell them about..."The small woman's voice trailed off as she angrily looked at the male behind the door.

"Whatever, now what the hell do you guys even want," The Wind Hashira asked.

"Well all of us are going out to eat and we wanted to invite you guys to join," Uzui said as he noticed the tension between Sanemi and Shinobu.

"Uhm...You guys fuck and not make up or something?" Tengen asked as he noticed Kocho glaring angrily at the male.

Iguro snickered as they bother turned their heads in unison and began to cuss him out, Tomioka walked up to Shinazugawa and grabbed at the sleeves his ring attracting Tengen's eye.

"Ohhh~ Sanemi~ I see I was wrong about you and Shinobu~" The former pillar teased a he looked at the glimmering ring of silver and blue diamonds as light as the ocean.

Tomioka flushed red and looked down embarrassed, "uhm..Yeah.."

The flashy man gave a bright smile at the rather quiet one, "Well it would be unflashy of me to not support this--And the match is perfect so why wouldn't I support!"

WORD COUNT 893

A/N

Hello and thank you all so much for supporting this story and making it this far, as a community we have overcome many hardships and im just glad you all have made it through them all. Your courage and strengths mean a lot to many people. I may know none of you personally but im glad you all have read this story and are willing to actually stick with it. This story has taken so long and we have come along way, thank you all so much...Im so proud to officially say that the series Demons for Lust will be ending soon, a vote will be in the comments on if I should make them get married or they have an untimely death, create a new series and that will be of their reincarnations finding each other and falling in love--It will basically be this whole plot but modernized.

Again thank you for staying with this crappy story for so long it means so much I love you all.

-Yuikiata~san/Author~san Out