Open or Close?

Tomioka froze when he heard the woman who was behind the door call out...They had just had a discussion earlier why did she want to talk to us again? Is she going to tell the others? Was she going to threaten revealing their secret unless they do something for her--IS SHE GOING TO BLACKMAIL US?

The thoughts were running through Giyu's head at god speed. His legs went numb and he didn't dare to move or speak. Sanemi looked back at him-he looked back at him to only realize he was frozen stiff, he was paralyzed with fear.

"Hey...It's gonna be fine want to go in my room? I'll deal with this butterfly bitch," Shinazugawa reassuringly.

"S-Sure..." Giyu said hesitantly before he ran to his lavender eyed lovers room he quietly closed the door and sat behind it.

He heard the door open and Sanemi angrily greet the mosquito in. He listened intently as they talked, although he wasn't able to hear much of what was said since she talked in a hushed voice--but he did hear his lover get angry at a few of her comments and yell snide remarks at her--though he couldn't make out what he was saying since again he was in a different room. Some time had passed and their arguing only grew louder Giyu grabbed his knee's and held them to his chest as he buried his head into his knee's. The raven haired male heard the insect scream something incoherent out of frustration, then she stomped out of the estate blaming the door. Tomioka nervously got up and walked to Sanemi's bed before plopping up onto it and laying down. Not a moment had passed when he picked up the watch on Shinazugawa's bedside and looked at the time...

Oh..So they had been arguing for over 45minutes? The water pillar heard angry stomping from out side the door so he gently placed the bedside watch down to where It had been before the door was flung open.

"That mother fucking bug eyed, moth looking, annoying ass, mosquito hybrid bitch," The taller male mumbled under his breath as he plopped down on his bed sitting next to Tomioka.

Tomioka chuckled quietly at his lovers reaction, "Want to talk about it?"

"NO! I DON'T! THAT MOTHER FUCKER RUINED MY MOOD!" Sanemi angrily huffed as he moved his head into the crook of Tomioka's neck.

"Nemi how did you cover your problem?" Tomioka asked quietly.

Sanemi chuckled, "I just put a blanket on my lap."

The white haired male turned his head to face Giyu's already marked neck and licked it gently before biting it, "Ngh~..N~Nemi~.."

"Hm?" Sanemi hummed as he wa still sucking on the pale piece of flesh that was attached to the laters neck.

"Sh~Shinazugawa~san.." Giyu mumbled.

The wind Hashira (NO LONGER YADIRA YES I FIXED IT) let go of the skin between his teeth and turned away so he wasn't facing his dark haired lover.

"Who is he? I have never heard of him," Shinazugawa said frowning

SLIGHT SMUT (you all probably don't need a warning but this is for those of you that are uncomfortable

Tomioka turned towards Shinazugawa scooching closer to him-he gently connected their lips together giving a light kiss that Sanemi turned very heated. The lavender eyed male bit the water pillars lower lip, and when that didn't work he ghosted his hand over his soft nipples tracing his hand back down to his lovers thighs earning a small moan of pleasure that he took advantage of and managed to slip his tongue into his lovers mouth earning another soft moan...

A/N

Hello I'm sorry for not posting things have gotten even worse my grandfather wasn't there for Thanksgiving for the first time...He is also in a medicine induced coma idk if I am saying this correctly but he had almost died now multiple times and when I even imagine it when I went to saw him I get tears in my eyes and can't stop crying...Its taking every bit of my strength just to open up about this..Im sorry for not replying to any comments..But I want you all to know I love and appreciate you no matter what, you're all beautiful/Handsome and lovely I don't mean to be rude and ignore you...Again I'm sorry for such a late and delayed update please forgive me, and Happy lat Thanksgiving! I love you all again and I'm sorry for not responding thank you all for worrying, everything you guys said has made me a bit happier in this dark time I appreciate you all and love you!

-Yui~san/Author~san

WORD COUNT 756