Brothers and Sisters?

"See," Muchiro said as he turned around and pointed at Tomioka, stopping Genya from moving forward, "Thats my Nii~chan."

Tomioka blushed and looked away causing Sanemi to chuckle. (EWWWW YALL NASTY YOU THOUGHT HE WAS IN LOVE EWWW jk but he blushed from embarrassment)

"Taro," Sanemi said when he noticed his puppies leash had been dropped by Muchiro but Taro had stayed by his side, the dog now inched closer to Sanemi sitting at his feet--causing Giyu to move inches away.

A/N

Fun fact about me : The first time I ever blushed was when I realized what cherries meant...It happened in 8th grade I was talking to a gay friend about how hot Tomioka was when somebody overheard and asked what we were talking about I blurted cherrie sizes and Colors and then I was told what that meant by my gay friend.

awkward but funny.

if you want more embarrassing stories in the middle of each chapter like this about mah type @Yuikiata MORE EMBARRASSING STORYS in the chat or sum shit idk ;~; (I have one apt the egg plant emoji lol)

"Why did you move?" Sanemi asked.

"Your last dog bit my ass..." Giyu said as he cautiously kept his distance.

Sanemi laughed loudly, "Shit, I forgot how fucking funny that was...*he whispered this last part* tho I wish that was me..."

"Hm?" The raven haired male asked before their conversation was interrupted by Genya.

"WE ARE HERE!" Genya loudly said causing the water hashira to slightly jump.

The aloof hashira (muchi) looked up at genya, "Be more careful you scared my Nii~chan."

"Sorry Muchi," The younger shinazugawa said.

Sanemi burst out cackling, "HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH ITS SO FUNNY HE CALLS YOU SISTER! BWAHHAHAHHHAHAHA."

"But ONI~CHAN," Genya said teasingly causing the scarred older male to glare daggers at the young demon slayer.

"I would SHUT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK UP YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!" The older Shinazugawa angrily yelled at his brother causing the other two to laugh...

A/N

yo im on October break and so I will be outta state so sorry for not posting hw is hard and there is so many assignments and I'm just a procrastinator...BUT ILL TRY TO POsT WHILE OUTTA STATE AND ALL I'm sorry again..

WORD COUNT 358